Air Canada Employee Reviews in Canada

Customer Service
Customer Service and Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2016
Amazing working with a great team of motivated individuals. Air Canada is a phenomenal place to work as it provides its employees growth opportunities and a safe environment to work in.
Pros
amazing benefits
Cons
time away from my dogs
Entertainment place
House Keeping (Current Employee) –  40 Bay Street, Toronto. OnNovember 21, 2015
A typical day at work is cleaning throughout the Air Canada Center. First I vacuum and clean the VIP Suites, then cleaning the dressing room for players, followed by sweeping the court. After the event has finished I usually throw out the garbage. I learnt that timing is important, while also to make fans happy by cleaning the stadium and being professional. The management is always supporting us and encouraging us to do good, an example is giving us awards. They also give us accessories for the Raptors and Maple Leafs, while providing the necessities we need for work. The hardest part I have experienced is cleaning during crowded events. But my most enjoyable part of the job is listening to artists while they perform and celebrating with the fans when our team scores.
Pros
entertainment, nearby to my home
Cons
no benefit, too less hours
Great Place to learn
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ONFebruary 18, 2016
If you love to see people get excited about a family holiday or getting to see a family member visit someone they haven't seen for years its a great thing to witness.
Pros
Get to travel
Cons
Winter time can cause travel issues
Fun to work with other.
Part-time Station Attendant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 16, 2016
-Very busy/ Fast pace job
-I enjoy working with various air Canada employees
-Job is very well organize
-Hardest part about the job would be working on a cold climate (winter)
Pros
Flight benefits
Cons
Lifting heavy bags
Great Environment to lear
FLIGHT ATTENDANT TRAINING (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 29, 2016
In so little time, I got to learn so much and would be more that happy to continue in this field. Working as a valued team member, Air Canada is a very good employer
Great time
Customer Sales and Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 28, 2016
Everyone that works there, staff, management is fantastic to work with and allows for an enjoyable work atmosphere. Would definitely love to work for them again.
Always Something New to Learn
Business Analyst, Application Support (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QCMarch 21, 2016
A company as large as Air Canada has many different departments, all offering something new and interesting for an employee to learn.
Love working at Air Canada
Corporate Real Estate Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 20, 2016
I enjoy working for Air Canada. There are lots of great people in various departments of the company and the flying benefits are great.
wonderful job, fun, low pay but great flight benefit
Station Attendant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 29, 2016
wonderful place & company to work for. Fun easy job. Pay wage could use an improvement but job comes with perks & great flight benefit.
Interesting
Bilingual Customer Sales and Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Paradise, NLMay 27, 2016
First job, enjoyed it very much. Opportunities to advance, base level entry career. Enjoyed management position immensely.
Call center reservation agent
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  montreal, quebecSeptember 13, 2015
- Provide information on places of destination, hotels, foreign exchange, schedules of flights, modes of transport, accommodation and costs of packages.
- Advising clients on the choice of trips, packages, products and services offered make transportation and accommodation reservations
- Confirm reservations promote packages and other services offered by the Agency
- Participate in the selection of products or travel services adapted to the needs of the customer
- Knowledge products Canada, United States and Caribbean zones.
Pros
perks and travel benefits
Cons
not flexible
Fun place to work
CONCESSION ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 4, 2015
Arrive for shift and set up stand. Verify cash float and some food prep. Serve food and beverages to fans attending NHL and NBA games as well as some concerts.
Amazing group of co-workers and lots of opportunities to move around within the company.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Late nights
Fun Workplace
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SALES & SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NLSeptember 6, 2015
With the shift i have from 3AM - 7AM its a pretty busy shift considering that we have 4 flights going out that time. I love my co-workers because they sweet and amazing. The hardest part of my job is when we have irregular operation such as cancellation of flights that leads to passengers who are freaking out and trying to get a flight as soon as possible. The job is not that so stressful and i enjoyed seeing different people with different nationalities.
Great company & place to work at
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 26, 2016
Great company & place to work at.
On a daily basis there is an opportunity to learn new skills.
We represent Canada values.
Friendly working environment
Customer Sales and Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 15, 2016
Colleagues are pretty friendly. Training is helpful. Holiday season is pretty busy and sometimes you have to get up pretty early.
Fun working Enviornmet
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Long but rewarding days.
interacting with new faces on a daily basis
Seeing different parts of the world
Experiencing new cultures
Life of a Flight Attendant
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 22, 2015
My day as a Flight Attendant begins with a call from a crew scheduler. A day on the job, for a Flight Attendant that could mean a trip to Paris or an emergency landing. It can be fun, an adventure or both. The schedule and passenger challenge me in ways I could never imagine. In this job seniority rules, however nothing beats hanging out in Las Vegas for 24 hours with a company paid hotel and expenses money.
Pros
Travel the world
Cons
not full time and away from home
Best co-workers I've ever work with
Bilingual Customer Sales and Service (Former Employee) –  YYCSeptember 25, 2015
It is a great company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Also with many passengers
Pros
Flying benefits
Cons
Opportunity given to french speaking
its fun to work with co workers, beacuse we help us each other
Station attendant/Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 31, 2015
driving forklift ( counter balance )
yard stager- staging a frieght for a morning flight
export build
breezeway stager
pick-ups
Work was very enjoyable and senior management was not employee oriented.
Station Attendant - Air Side (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 16, 2015
The work that I did with AC was exciting, satisfying and very interesting. The unfortunate downside was that senior management at AC considered the employees to be more of a liability than an asset and was constantly finding fault with even the most minor things and rarely gave credit for a job well done. My immediate supervisors (I worked on a number of different ramp teams due to the shift work) were just the opposite. They were helpful, encouraging, informative and extremely supportive.The dichotomy was unfortunate.
Pros
Free flights
Cons
Long hours and harsh working conditions in the winter