Air Canada Employee Review

clients satisfaction driven
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA29 April 2014
I work part-time at the checking counter at hours when there was flights for Montréal, so I was able to use my French language.
Air Canada has planes to move from point A to point B and that the main concern: to get the plane to leave on time, so the work can be stressful at time, especially during summer and holidays.
Pros
nice hours
Cons
short break

Other Air Canada Employee Reviews

Etre pret a evoluer selon la compagnie
Agent service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Aeroport Dorval18 February 2018
Se donner a 100 pourcent pour cette emploi beaucoup de concessions.Shifts de matin,Midi,soir,travail d équipés être a l écoute des clients et superviseurs.Satisfactions a travailler avec le public.Travail d ordinateur.J ai travaillé pendant 30 ans ,il fallait que j essaie d autre choses...
Pros
Avantages sociaux
Cons
Shift de 3.00am du matin
Aircanada sales and service representative
Air canada billingual sales representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 February 2018
I love my job as an Aircanada representative but believe that there lacks a balance between my life and work. I work hard to achieve customer satisfaction everyday and also believe that my efforts might be beter put to use somewhere else. Its been almost three years thats ive been employed now and finally its time to set my sights on new horizons.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
Overnight shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Canada. Our community is ready to answer.