Air Canada Employee Review

Best time of my life
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2013
I joined just before the US Sept 11 attacks and even survived the scare of SARS and a salary cut due to being under bankruptcy protection as an airline. And still, I am proud and thankful to fly 12 yrs, have the chance to serve and meet people from all over the world was the best learning experience ever.
My co-workers were team members and fun. Working with ladies with over 40 yrs experience was a pleasure and a joy!
There is something about a flight attendant, I guess it's the itchy feet;)
I think my years as an In-charge were those of the most learning, and interpersonal growth. Where I got to lead a team and also learn to follow suit with the captain. I learned a lot working with different individuals all the time, I am very adaptable to different environments.
Pros
Great crews, representing canada
Cons
Overnights

Other Air Canada Employee Reviews

Aircanada sales and service representative
Air canada billingual sales representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 February 2018
I love my job as an Aircanada representative but believe that there lacks a balance between my life and work. I work hard to achieve customer satisfaction everyday and also believe that my efforts might be beter put to use somewhere else. Its been almost three years thats ive been employed now and finally its time to set my sights on new horizons.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
Overnight shifts
social work environment however not very progressive
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON9 February 2018
Air Canada is a very social work environment with many friendly faces. However the over cultural lacks progressiveness. Very fast-paced and dynamic work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Canada. Our community is ready to answer.