Air Canada Employee Review

Best time of my life
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2013
I joined just before the US Sept 11 attacks and even survived the scare of SARS and a salary cut due to being under bankruptcy protection as an airline. And still, I am proud and thankful to fly 12 yrs, have the chance to serve and meet people from all over the world was the best learning experience ever.
My co-workers were team members and fun. Working with ladies with over 40 yrs experience was a pleasure and a joy!
There is something about a flight attendant, I guess it's the itchy feet;)
I think my years as an In-charge were those of the most learning, and interpersonal growth. Where I got to lead a team and also learn to follow suit with the captain. I learned a lot working with different individuals all the time, I am very adaptable to different environments.
Pros
Great crews, representing canada
Cons
Overnights

Other Air Canada Employee Reviews

Good benefits
Customer Sales & Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB11 December 2017
Company offers great benefits but they come at a price. There is NO work/life balance at all. Shifts are terrible because they are seniority based so you're stuck with the crappiest shifts when you're at the bottom of the food chain.
Never a boring moment with fun people and good attitudes.
Customer service director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Meeting up with collegues every flight was a fun experience as most of the time there were different crews. As an In Charge I always started the flight off with a fun but proffessional attitude which poured over to the rest of the crew which in turn the smiles were conveyed to the passengers.
Always treat people the way you want to be treated.
Passengers comming on a flight started their vacation as they boarded so they deserved the right attitude. Genuine smiles and welcoming.
Hardest part of the job was the time change on overseas but eventually you get used to it.
The fun part was always my collegues who had a great attitude twards their job and keeping a positive outlook which put the passengers at ease.
Also our family unity regardless of wether we had flown before or just met.
Pros
Always something new to discover especially working with so many different nationalities.
Cons
Sometimes the long hours and jet lag.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Canada. Our community is ready to answer.