Air Canada Employee Review

lots of traveling benefits for kids and parents if safety is your top priority and you are disciplined person this is the best job in the country
station attendent (Current Employee) –  yvr31 July 2014
Enjoyed the best life, me and my family could think of because of air Canada
Pros
salary benefits traveling job security
Cons
weather

Other Air Canada Employee Reviews

Good benefits
Customer Sales & Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB11 December 2017
Company offers great benefits but they come at a price. There is NO work/life balance at all. Shifts are terrible because they are seniority based so you're stuck with the crappiest shifts when you're at the bottom of the food chain.
Never a boring moment with fun people and good attitudes.
Customer service director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Meeting up with collegues every flight was a fun experience as most of the time there were different crews. As an In Charge I always started the flight off with a fun but proffessional attitude which poured over to the rest of the crew which in turn the smiles were conveyed to the passengers.
Always treat people the way you want to be treated.
Passengers comming on a flight started their vacation as they boarded so they deserved the right attitude. Genuine smiles and welcoming.
Hardest part of the job was the time change on overseas but eventually you get used to it.
The fun part was always my collegues who had a great attitude twards their job and keeping a positive outlook which put the passengers at ease.
Also our family unity regardless of wether we had flown before or just met.
Pros
Always something new to discover especially working with so many different nationalities.
Cons
Sometimes the long hours and jet lag.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Canada. Our community is ready to answer.