Air Canada Employee Review

Greatly honoured to be part of it.
Administrateur D'approvisionnement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 September 2013
We learn everyday in this field, great team work and spirit, we have great management and amazing people with various skills.

My working experiences make me an motivated team player specializing in establishing and fostering strong working relationships across many functions, regardless of level, enhancing team success. Strong analytical skills help to fully scope each project, breaking it down to its essential parts, creating an effective worker and leader in ever changing environments.

Other Air Canada Employee Reviews

Aircanada sales and service representative
Air canada billingual sales representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 February 2018
I love my job as an Aircanada representative but believe that there lacks a balance between my life and work. I work hard to achieve customer satisfaction everyday and also believe that my efforts might be beter put to use somewhere else. Its been almost three years thats ive been employed now and finally its time to set my sights on new horizons.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
Overnight shifts
social work environment however not very progressive
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON9 February 2018
Air Canada is a very social work environment with many friendly faces. However the over cultural lacks progressiveness. Very fast-paced and dynamic work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Canada. Our community is ready to answer.