Air Canada Employee Review

Greatly honoured to be part of it.
Administrateur D'approvisionnement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 September 2013
We learn everyday in this field, great team work and spirit, we have great management and amazing people with various skills.

My working experiences make me an motivated team player specializing in establishing and fostering strong working relationships across many functions, regardless of level, enhancing team success. Strong analytical skills help to fully scope each project, breaking it down to its essential parts, creating an effective worker and leader in ever changing environments.

Other Air Canada Employee Reviews

Fun industry and moderate on career progression
Manager Continuous Improvement (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 December 2017
It is a good company to work in. The culture is changing, but slowly. There is not a huge lot of career progression opportunities. The salary is mediocre and can be improved. Most enjoyable part of he job includes working with talented individuals from various cultures. The hardest part of the job is working with some managers who have a very strict mind set and not open to new ideas.

Older mentality, difficult to grow, experience varies on department you are in (unions can be tough sometimes as people are not always motivated due to job security)
Pros
Interesting industry, flying priviliges
Cons
Union mentality, difficult to grow
Good people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 November 2017
I worked many years in the industry and thru the struggles of bankruptcies and mergers the people I worked with remained professional against all challenges
Pros
good travel benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Canada. Our community is ready to answer.