Air Canada Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great Environment to lear
FLIGHT ATTENDANT TRAINING (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 29, 2016
In so little time, I got to learn so much and would be more that happy to continue in this field. Working as a valued team member, Air Canada is a very good employer
Great company & place to work at
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 26, 2016
Great company & place to work at.
On a daily basis there is an opportunity to learn new skills.
We represent Canada values.
An friendly and active work environment, safe and maintained properly as per airport standardsf
Station Attendant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 14, 2016
Pros: Flight Benefits, Positive Environment
Cons: Extreme weather conditions
Fast paced and a great work environment. Loud and high pressure and stressful situations. Working to get each flight out safely and on time. Everybody worked as a team and kept a positive attitude in high pressure situations which was most of the time. Dealing with the extreme weather, high winds and extremely cold temperatures. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was driving the loader to the aircraft, getting to use the heavy machinery and also the positive work environment. If anyone ever had a issue they would talk it out in a positive manner. Always left work with a smile.
Great time
Customer Sales and Service Agent (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 28, 2016
Everyone that works there, staff, management is fantastic to work with and allows for an enjoyable work atmosphere. Would definitely love to work for them again.
Productive work, friendly coworkers, quiet atmosphere
Documentation Clerk (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 23, 2016
The office was generally quiet, easy to be productive and get work done. Co-workers were very friendly and helpful, and I enjoyed the working atmosphere. It was nice to have lunch outside in the courtyard, trees and shade to sit under, and a nice cafeteria indoors.
Always Something New to Learn
Business Analyst, Application Support (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCMarch 21, 2016
A company as large as Air Canada has many different departments, all offering something new and interesting for an employee to learn.
fun, low pay job with great flight benefit
Station Attendant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 18, 2016
Pros: Lots of training provided
Cons: extremely freezing in winter
lots of down times at work. Have to go through tons of training. Pay wage should be higher with today's living standard. Moving heavy bags from station to different station. It's a typical labor job for people who likes exercising.
Station Attendant - Calgary
Station Attendant - Part Time (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 14, 2016
Pros: Benefits and perks, easy to pick up shifts or trade shifts, lots of training, learning
Cons: less hours for part timers
Best place to work lots of down time, you learn a lot great benefits plus awesome flight benefits, easy to pick up shift or trade your own shift. you have to go through from tons of training.

It just pays less, Overall its a best company to work with.
Not a good place for work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 1, 2016
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Lots of
Modern slavery environment, dictator management CEO to the lower level lead. pay rate is very low, benefits just for a name, sounds good flying benefits, if you work tim horton you make more money and fly with conform ticket
wonderful job, fun, low pay but great flight benefit
Station Attendant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 29, 2016
wonderful place & company to work for. Fun easy job. Pay wage could use an improvement but job comes with perks & great flight benefit.
Air Canada
CSA agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 27, 2016
I would welcome passengers and assist them with the check-in procedures. I made numerous announcements on a PA system in regards to flight status and to communicate with passengers. I assisted passengers with boarding and de-boarding and printed flight plans for pilots
Always loved Pearson Airport
Station Attendant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 24, 2016
As a Canadian Citizen I can personally say that working at the Airport is one of the best working experiences. Aside from the fact that my coworkers were excellent people, I was able to learn how to handle everyday people. The benefits and bonuses of working at an airport alone is amazing, and anyone who enjoys reaping the benefits of their hard work will love this company.
Being with Jazz has been a great experience.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Halifax, NSFebruary 22, 2016
Pros: cheap airfares
Jazz Accounts Payable is a very busy, structured company.

In a typical day I manually key in invoices, balance accounts, vendor reconciliations on the biggest vendors we have like Bombardier, Aviall, Acklands. We buy all aircraft, aircraft parts and misc. items from these vendors.

I have learned to be organized, a team player, and work with very minimal errors.

My co-workers are wonderful. I have worked with a few of them for over 26 years now.

The hardest part of my job is watching other co-workers being slack. This really bothers me as we all have the same workload and seeing them talking on their cell phones and such irk me.

I love data entry, interacting with internal and external customers.
Love the atmosphere! Team is terrific!
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES REP (Current Employee), St. John's, NLFebruary 19, 2016
Pros: benefits are amazing
Cons: difficult work schedules
I love the fast pace, the contact with passengers and the amazing benefits. Anyone that works with the airline is not here for the money. Work schedules are not for the faint of heart!.
Great Place to learn
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Kingston, ONFebruary 18, 2016
Pros: Get to travel
Cons: Winter time can cause travel issues
If you love to see people get excited about a family holiday or getting to see a family member visit someone they haven't seen for years its a great thing to witness.
Lowbrow
Manpower Resource Coordinator / Planner (Former Employee), Dorval, QCFebruary 18, 2016
Not a tough work environment but the ones at the mid level of management privilege only a certain ethnicity which is very incorrect behavior for a business. Huge lack of diversity that takes priority in promoting ones own which in turn prevents real talent from being recognized.
Fun to work with other.
Part-time Station Attendant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 16, 2016
Pros: Flight benefits
Cons: Lifting heavy bags
-Very busy/ Fast pace job
-I enjoy working with various air Canada employees
-Job is very well organize
-Hardest part about the job would be working on a cold climate (winter)
Customer Service
Customer Service and Sales Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2016
Pros: amazing benefits
Cons: time away from my dogs
Amazing working with a great team of motivated individuals. Air Canada is a phenomenal place to work as it provides its employees growth opportunities and a safe environment to work in.
Productive and fun place as we also have a gym
Station Attendant (Current Employee), Richmond, BCFebruary 9, 2016
Pros: A lot of down times
Cons: some heavy lifting required
1. Dispensing bags from international flights
2. Bags need to be dispensed as soon as possible as passengers have connecting flights
3. Management are helpful as they advice us what to do
4. They also help and make work enjoying
5. Doing shift works
6. Working with friends
Operations Security Centre
Operations Security Rep (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCFebruary 1, 2016
Awesome place to work, it was my first real office job and i got the training i needed and the people were amazing, staff lunches/suppers, Christmas parties, systems were very easy to work with. Only reason im not there anymore is because management changed when i left on Maternity leave and they gave away my seniority and i wasn't able to work nights at the time with a new born.
Employees