Air Canada Center Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Entertainment place
House Keeping (Current Employee), 40 Bay Street, Toronto. OnNovember 21, 2015
Pros: entertainment, nearby to my home
Cons: no benefit, too less hours
A typical day at work is cleaning throughout the Air Canada Center. First I vacuum and clean the VIP Suites, then cleaning the dressing room for players, followed by sweeping the court. After the event has finished I usually throw out the garbage. I learnt that timing is important, while also to make fans happy by cleaning the stadium and being professional. The management is always supporting us and encouraging us to do good, an example is giving us awards. They also give us accessories for the Raptors and Maple Leafs, while providing the necessities we need for work. The hardest part I have experienced is cleaning during crowded events. But my most enjoyable part of the job is listening to artists while they perform and celebrating with the fans when our team scores.
Eat pizza while watching the game
Ticket Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2015
After work I would have the opportunity to eat pizza and watch the raptors game. I would sell 50/50 tickets to all eager buyers during concession break time.
One of the best part time jobs I have ever had !!!
Gate Staff/Usher (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great place to work, lots of perks.
Cons: shifts based on your time there.
A typical day at work is very busy in the early part of the shift.
The mangement at this company is very informative and great to work with.
The most enjoyable part of this job is that you have a chance of meeting some really nice people and maybe even a hockey or basketball player.