Join our team at High Level, AB OSB mill - We currently have opportunities for the following:
- Production Operators - $27.63/hour
- Non-Certified Heavy Duty Mechanic, Millwright - $33.49/hour
- Certified Trades: Millwrights, Electricians, Heavy Duty Mechanics & 4th Class Power Engineers - $38.27/hour
Training may be required at other Ainsworth locations. Overtime available
Work Where You Live, Be Home Every Night, Safety AboveBoard Without Compromise, Competitive Salary & Benefits, Team Approach, Training & Development, Values of Respect, Integrity, Safety, Excellence & Sustainability
What Does It Take To Be Successful at Ainsworth?
- Demonstrated Safety Performance
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal Certification (trades)
- Hydraulic Knowledge (trades)
- Strong Troubleshooting/Problem Solving Skills
- Positive Attitude & Strong Work Ethic
- Results Oriented & Team Player
- Good Communication Skills
Visit us at our Open House on February 16th, 2013 at Council Chamber Room, Town of High Level Office Building, 10511 - 103 Street, High Level, AB and look for Job Fairs in your area in March 2013.
For the latest-and-greatest follow us on Facebook, Twitter and visit our website: www.ainsworthengineered.com
We look forward to hearing from you, please submit your letter of application and resume in confidence to:
Ainsworth Engineered Canada LP.
P.O. Box 49307
3194-1055 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, BC V7X 1L3
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Jump on board, enjoy the challenge, and be a part of our new team at Ainsworth High Level!