Canadian Consolidated Salvage Ltd. (CCS) is a recycling company specializing in the recycling and processing of scrap metal into reusable products. We currently have a vacancy at our Edmonton head office for:
FACILITY OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Facility Operations Manager is a leadership position responsible for ensuring that the operational objectives of the business are put into place. The Facility Operations Manager relies on leadership abilities in order to motivate and coordinate a high-performance team and to ensure that the business’ facilities operate so as to meet the needs of its clients and customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hiring and overseeing employees, implementing training programs and supervising staff;
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of salvage facilities, including liaising with accounting and legal advisors as needed;
- Overseeing the installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems;
- Planning and managing the facility's operations budget;
- Interacting with key customers and clients.
A Bachelor’s Degree and supervisory experience in the salvage metal industry are required. Direct experience in the operation of a salvage plant and equipment is an asset.
Type of position: Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week)
Compensation: $63,700 annual salary
Benefits: Company vehicle and telephone
Please submit your resume, in confidence to:
Canadian Consolidated Salvage Ltd.
Attention: Fiona Dougan
10419 96 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5H 2H6