Aimia Employee Reviews in Canada

Great team-work environment
Consultant, Client Analytics (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QCJune 27, 2016
Collaborative environment, diversity and creativity is all over the place. Great place to work. Flexible hours.
fantastic people and work environment
Enterprise Architect (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 21, 2016
really enjoyed my time here, people are very nice and the place of work was flexible. This company has plenty of opportunity to grow..
Good team
Bilingual Back Office Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 22, 2016
Inbound and outbound calls, working on emails both inbound and outbound, dealing with escalations from agents as well as dealing with escalations from customers directly.
Pros
GOOD TEAM
Cons
DOWNSIZING
Aplause for excellence
Travel Consultant Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2015
department was well receive and work together as a team all times was flexible and passionate towards thew team and client as well ..
Pros
flexible
Cons
work hours go meet each person needs
Company is influx trying to figure out their long term strategy
Senior Director, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2015
Solid products, but need to hone strategy to win in the marketplace over the long term. Aeroplan program is an asset based on the premium travel membership base.
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  MississaugaOctober 22, 2015
life and work balance is adequately blended, I had fun working in this company, I learned a lot and the experience has served me well in other industries
benefits
Expanding the horizon
CARLSON MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2015
A company which gave me a wider outlook on the travel market, professional way of approach, friendly and ready to help attitude of the managment was an experience. Attending seminars to keep abreft of the market, company has went extra miles to do it for each and every staff. To achieve the insurance target was a challenge but a motivation for some extra bonus. Overall experience is good,
A great place to work
Lead and Escalation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONSeptember 18, 2015
I greatly enjoyed working here for many years, work within very tight deadlines and under pressure, but still very challenging for me and great job satisfaction.
Lead and Escalations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONSeptember 18, 2015
I have greatly enjoyed working at Aimia, and I learnt a lot from my colleagues and supervisors, fun and friendly work environment.
Cons
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto Ontario CanadaSeptember 13, 2015
We base our culture on a few simple but powerful values which shape every aspect of the way we do business. These can be summed up by PASSION.I had a great 5 years there. Also we have seized and enjoyed every moment with a full balanced life and help us grow our professional and personal development.I have had the opportunity to be cross-trained in a number of areas.
Pros
Good pay with rewards and recognition
Cons
The company had limited opportunities for promotion.
Productive and fun place to work at
Customer Service Respresentative (Former Employee) –  TorontoAugust 18, 2015
This was by far one of the best companies I've worked with. They do their best to have a fair and open process. The work is interesting, management backs employees. Everybody has good intentions and though they may disagree with how to do things, the intention is to create be something great. Like all work places there is room for improvement, but overall, if you have worked out in the world (especially private companies), this is n amazing place to work! I have great co-workers. a great boss, a good work family life balance. It is well beyond the ordinary (and I really mean it - I've been out there and I've seen the good the bad and the ugly - AIMIA is "the good")
Great place to work with a lot of support from mangement
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 6, 2015
Typical day at work is assisting customers who call in to cancel the service, give them the features and benefits and let them know how the service helps them build up there credit rating and protects them from identity theft.
The job demands detail to attention, courtious and quick service keeping in mind the service and qaulity levels expected and meeting daily targets to achieve the overall retention goal.
Supervisor and co workers are always available to help you.
The best part is since the servic is associated to a persons financial standing its always a new learning every call one handles.
Pros
Team Lunch, Freebies, Cash rewards for targets
Cons
Working on a saturday
Fabulous Kitchen
Project Manager, IT Enhancement Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 28, 2015
A great chef provides daily incredible and tasty luncheon meals to suit any picky eater. For this reason alone, it's a great place to work!
Solid group more like family than colleagues
Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, Ontario.May 15, 2015
3 fantastic years in the Rewards Department with great colleagues and supervisors. I learnt a real deal here and it gave me a lot of confidence.
Pros
Free lunches every month based on team-performance & great perks with monthly bonus
Cons
Hectic at Christmas season.
Hectic, there is no option for growth
Senior Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 13, 2015
Spend 11.5 yrs in call centre as travel consultant without any option or encouragement for growth. Management doesn't know anything about managing.
Pros
na
Cons
call centre
Productive and positive environment to work in
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 6, 2015
Timing is very important and if you follow all the rules and are nice to your colleagues, working there will be a good experience
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Long hours on the phone
Phone customer service environment
Bilingual Web Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Very good place to work.
Good team work.
Family environment
Great team work
Sr QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Great job environment with great Salary. if i a chance i will love to work aimia Inc. I learn many new skills and trends at work.
Pros
a lot free food
Cons
busy all the time.
BORING JOB
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2014
a consistent, comfortable customer service experience to each customer
Growing company
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  MississaugaNovember 11, 2014
Great place to start and grow your career. It's dynamic and the people are great.