Aim Media Group is a national media company that manages a network of digital platforms focused on advertising to a variety of demographics and industries. AIM Media Group blends digital advertising with cutting-edge technology to bring captivating perspectives. We are currently expanding and looking for talented individuals to join our team.
This internship opportunity is like no other. If you are a reliable, highly driven and intuitive individual looking to challenge yourself in a rapidly expanding company, we would love meet you!
This role is part of a growing and exciting digital content management team. The objective is to develop and maintain high-quality material in different projects that align to meet our customer’s expectations and needs. The Junior Content Manager will work closely with the Project Lead, overseeing all external content initiatives, online platforms and web operations. This role is also responsible for monitoring how content performs, recommending ongoing optimizations and adding value to our ever-growing company.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Keen to learn, dynamic and is ambitious
- Positive attitude, trustworthy and good work ethics
- Strong writer with online and offline experience
- Preparing content for design
- Quality assurance, archiving, tracking
- Submitting bi-weekly timetables for scheduling
- Using software to create content where necessary
- Liaise with creative team to complete graphic design requirements for clients
- Organised, detail oriented
- Good written grammar and a keen eye for good design
- Understanding of graphic design principles for screen and layouts
Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
Schedule: Fulltime Internship
Length of Contract: Three Months (with a possible fulltime contract after)
Work Location: 645 King Street West, Toronto, ON.
Travel Requirements: None
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email us with a cover letter and CV.
For more information, please visit: http://aimmediagroup.com/