Aim Health group

Aim Health group Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great learning environment and excellent employees
Medical Office Administrator (Current Employee), London, OntarioSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: enjoy working with the patients and co-workers
Cons: 40 minute drive to and from work
The most enjoyable part of my job is giving patients the care they need and giving positive results to patients. The hardest part of the job is the driving distance.
productive, fun and an awesome place to work
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), london ontarioSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: sometimes long hours
management was great. co wokers were great and that is where I first started after my schooling at Medix and I was very successful there and loved every part of it.
Kinesiologist
Kinesiologist (Current Employee), KitchenerApril 15, 2014
At AIM I work in a multidisciplinary environment. All practitioners work together as a team. We run ideas and any questions by each other, making it a very interesting and friends workplace. I perform many PDAs and physical testings for companies in the region.
Great multidisciplinary work environment
Student/ Kinesiologist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 1, 2013
Great place to work, great multidisciplinary work environment with a lot of opportunity for interaction with different members of the health care team
AIM HEALTH GROUP
Regional Business Manager / Office Manager (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 16, 2013
USED TO BE THE BEST PLACE TO WORK ....AFTER THEY WENT PUBLIC, COMPANY MORAL CHANGED AND STAFF CHANGED....

IT USED TO BE LIKE COMING IN TO WORK WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS...ENDED UP EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES.
managers are rude to staff and yell at you in front of patients
Medical Administrator (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 17, 2012
Pros: free lunches from pharmacy reps
Cons: everything else
if you are up for being verbally abused for the duration of your work shift, this is the perfect place for you.
Good
Results Recorder (Former Employee), BramptonSeptember 30, 2012
Co-op summer 2011. Kin assistant. It was very educational .Learned many new skills that i continue to us on a daily basis

About Aim Health group

AIM Health Group is a fully integrated health care company that provides comprehensive health care services and solutions for – Read more