Aim Health group Employee Reviews

Was pretty hard to learn or be taught anything new
MOA (Former Employee) –  Somewhere, onJanuary 31, 2016
I worked for a very brief period (on contract through an agency) where the expectation was no training but don't make a mistake. Good thing I am a very experienced admin.
Staff we're very controlling and territorial over the work and if I had questions about my work or how to best execute a task, I was told to "just never mind "and that staffer would just do it themselves.
I was told by several people my job was going to end before my agency recruiter knew. ( staff bragged of a new /old staff member coming and did extremely poorly at hiding it) worst part: they ended my contract by claiming I wasn't a " right fit" where I already knew it was coming due to the lack of tact by management and staff.
As an agency staff, I was paid more than staff that had been there for years.
They were being paid 13$/hr where average MOA pay is 20-24$/hr. They compensate for the low wage by buying the staff muffins once a week.
No wonder everyone there is angry.
The manager is almost never there and entrusts the clinic to reception -to the point they authorized her to sign my time sheets. Management once yelled at me across the clinic (infront of patients) why I was "eating all the paper " and was actually serious and angry.
I had not even been allowed to go near the copy machine that day .

You couldn't pay me enough to go back
Pros
Muffins
Cons
Everything else
Productive and full of information
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONNovember 11, 2015
Daily information and new experience gained, provided both hands on as well as literature updates.
Fast paced environment to work in, not always having the ability to establish one on one relationships with patients, but the public felt safe coming to our clinic. Very non-judgmental.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, close to transportation.
Cons
High population of communicable diseases.
The clinic I worked for wasn't really the greatest.
Student Kinesiologist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 10, 2015
Depending on where you work you might not like your coworkers or patients that come in. A lot of the patients are trying to claim disability when they are not actually injured.
productive, fun and an awesome place to work
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  london ontarioSeptember 9, 2014
management was great. co wokers were great and that is where I first started after my schooling at Medix and I was very successful there and loved every part of it.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
sometimes long hours
Fast paced place to work
MOA (Current Employee) –  London, ONOctober 23, 2014
It is a great place to work- just not possible for advancement or to earn more money
Pros
free lunches
fantastic people and atmosphere
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London ontarioApril 28, 2015
the atmosphere was a nurturing and learning environment and the people were exceptional to work with highly recommend
Challenging work environment advancing my skills
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJanuary 27, 2015
As I am in school currently for Medical Office Assisant, working at AIM Health Group has advanced my skills in a real life setting. I enjoy it very much and can't wait to start another role in another setting to enhance my skills.
Great learning environment and excellent employees
Medical Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, OntarioSeptember 23, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is giving patients the care they need and giving positive results to patients. The hardest part of the job is the driving distance.
Pros
enjoy working with the patients and co-workers
Cons
40 minute drive to and from work
Kinesiologist
Kinesiologist (Current Employee) –  KitchenerApril 15, 2014
At AIM I work in a multidisciplinary environment. All practitioners work together as a team. We run ideas and any questions by each other, making it a very interesting and friends workplace. I perform many PDAs and physical testings for companies in the region.
managers are rude to staff and yell at you in front of patients
Medical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONOctober 17, 2012
if you are up for being verbally abused for the duration of your work shift, this is the perfect place for you.
Pros
free lunches from pharmacy reps
Cons
everything else
AIM HEALTH GROUP
Regional Business Manager / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ONFebruary 16, 2013
USED TO BE THE BEST PLACE TO WORK ....AFTER THEY WENT PUBLIC, COMPANY MORAL CHANGED AND STAFF CHANGED....

IT USED TO BE LIKE COMING IN TO WORK WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS...ENDED UP EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES.
Great multidisciplinary work environment
Student/ Kinesiologist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 1, 2013
Great place to work, great multidisciplinary work environment with a lot of opportunity for interaction with different members of the health care team
Good
Results Recorder (Former Employee) –  BramptonSeptember 30, 2012
Co-op summer 2011. Kin assistant. It was very educational .Learned many new skills that i continue to us on a daily basis