Aim Health group Employee Reviews

Don't waste your time
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 October 2016
This company is the absolute worst to work for. They have managers that have no clue what they are doing. Cheap, cheap, cheap. I was there for 12 years and received 2 raises. One for 50 cents and last one for 25 cents. They do not know how to treat their staff. No wonder they go through staff.
Was pretty hard to learn or be taught anything new
MOA (Former Employee) –  Somewhere, on31 January 2016
I worked for a very brief period (on contract through an agency) where the expectation was no training but don't make a mistake. Good thing I am a very experienced admin.
Staff we're very controlling and territorial over the work and if I had questions about my work or how to best execute a task, I was told to "just never mind "and that staffer would just do it themselves.
I was told by several people my job was going to end before my agency recruiter knew. ( staff bragged of a new /old staff member coming and did extremely poorly at hiding it) worst part: they ended my contract by claiming I wasn't a " right fit" where I already knew it was coming due to the lack of tact by management and staff.
As an agency staff, I was paid more than staff that had been there for years.
They were being paid 13$/hr where average MOA pay is 20-24$/hr. They compensate for the low wage by buying the staff muffins once a week.
No wonder everyone there is angry.
The manager is almost never there and entrusts the clinic to reception -to the point they authorized her to sign my time sheets. Management once yelled at me across the clinic (infront of patients) why I was "eating all the paper " and was actually serious and angry.
I had not even been allowed to go near the copy machine that day .

You couldn't pay me enough to go back
Pros
Muffins
Cons
Everything else
Productive and full of information
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 November 2015
Daily information and new experience gained, provided both hands on as well as literature updates.
Fast paced environment to work in, not always having the ability to establish one on one relationships with patients, but the public felt safe coming to our clinic. Very non-judgmental.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, close to transportation.
Cons
High population of communicable diseases.
The clinic I worked for wasn't really the greatest.
Student Kinesiologist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 September 2015
Depending on where you work you might not like your coworkers or patients that come in. A lot of the patients are trying to claim disability when they are not actually injured.
fantastic people and atmosphere
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London ontario28 April 2015
the atmosphere was a nurturing and learning environment and the people were exceptional to work with highly recommend
Challenging work environment advancing my skills
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 January 2015
As I am in school currently for Medical Office Assisant, working at AIM Health Group has advanced my skills in a real life setting. I enjoy it very much and can't wait to start another role in another setting to enhance my skills.
Fast paced place to work
MOA (Current Employee) –  London, ON23 October 2014
It is a great place to work- just not possible for advancement or to earn more money
Pros
Free lunches
Great learning environment and excellent employees
Medical Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, Ontario23 September 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is giving patients the care they need and giving positive results to patients. The hardest part of the job is the driving distance.
Pros
Enjoy working with the patients and co-workers
Cons
40 minute drive to and from work
productive, fun and an awesome place to work
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  london ontario9 September 2014
management was great. co wokers were great and that is where I first started after my schooling at Medix and I was very successful there and loved every part of it.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
sometimes long hours
Kinesiologist
Kinesiologist (Current Employee) –  Kitchener15 April 2014
At AIM I work in a multidisciplinary environment. All practitioners work together as a team. We run ideas and any questions by each other, making it a very interesting and friends workplace. I perform many PDAs and physical testings for companies in the region.
Great multidisciplinary work environment
Student/ Kinesiologist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 June 2013
Great place to work, great multidisciplinary work environment with a lot of opportunity for interaction with different members of the health care team
AIM HEALTH GROUP
Regional Business Manager / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 February 2013
USED TO BE THE BEST PLACE TO WORK ....AFTER THEY WENT PUBLIC, COMPANY MORAL CHANGED AND STAFF CHANGED....

IT USED TO BE LIKE COMING IN TO WORK WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS...ENDED UP EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES.
managers are rude to staff and yell at you in front of patients
Medical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 October 2012
if you are up for being verbally abused for the duration of your work shift, this is the perfect place for you.
Pros
free lunches from pharmacy reps
Cons
everything else
Good
Results Recorder (Former Employee) –  Brampton30 September 2012
Co-op summer 2011. Kin assistant. It was very educational .Learned many new skills that i continue to us on a daily basis

2.8