AIESEC Employee Reviews

Productive and corporate level experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Vellore ( VIT UNIVERSITY)15 September 2017
AIESEC is a non for profit youth organisation which is renowned globally and bing a team member of one of the centres was a great privilege and it made me improve as a leader and as a person. It gives a corporate style of work experience and helped me work under under pressure and balance my life well.
Pros
Helped me cope with pressure
Cons
Opportunities are less
Marketing and communication
Lead Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 August 2017
This position helped me to grow within my self to cause a positive impact. Learned and experienced to work in multicultural environment and enhanced my public speaking skills. This gave me the opportunity to network all over Canada and get valuable work experience to prosper in any kind of life/work challenge.
Productive and beneficial
English teacher (Former Employee) –  Республика Татарстан7 July 2017
The lessons started at 8 am. There was a break around 12. I learned discipline and time management. The was not a difficult time as I loved what I was doing, the enjoyable part when we had activities.
Pros
dealing with different cultures
Aiesec
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
Established partnerships with various corporate clients such as Big 5 Banks, etc and developed specialized sales pitches of the different AIESEC international programs to cater towards the specific needs of each client •
Fast paced
Hospitality Volunteer and Applicant Screening (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 June 2017
Volunteering for AIESEC has some benefits, the most useful of which was how to talk to people to learn about them. As a relatively introverted person I found it to provide great insight into people.
The downside to AIESEC is it's instability due to turnover, the organization's vision and management styles can change so rapidly it's hard to keep up.
Productive fun place to work at
talent management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 April 2017
A great environment to develop leadership skills, and a fun way to interact with new people, increasing your interpersonal skills and build relations with other people
Pros
Fun events
Outgoing Exchange Manager
Exchange Participant Manager (Former Employee) –  York, ON28 April 2017
It is a very nice and fun volunteer group to join. I have been part of AIESEC for one year and I met many friendly people from all kinds of study fields.
Fun place to work
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC19 April 2017
AIESEC is one of my favourite experience during university. The core value of AIESEC is drive student leadership by sending them aboard. I am still working here.
Left because of horrible leadership
McGill - Corporate Relations Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 April 2017
the voluntary experience was generally very interesting but i couldnt agree with the new leadership so i left the organization

I reconcile with the organization's value proposition.
Student organization
Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2017
Great work place! The people were super friendly, and got the work done in an orderly fashion. Yet we still had a lot of fun, and most importantly, everyone was kind.
Demanding and stimulating work environment
Director of Coporate Relations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 March 2017
The work hours were demanding, especially in combination with the requirements of university, but accomplishing goals was equally rewarding. As an organization that extends beyond university bounds, AIESEC provided me with invaluable work experience and opportunities for growth throughout my time there.
Productive, fun work environment
New Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 March 2017
An amazing way to gain some good experience. It's fun and flexible, easily manageable with your studies. Basically volunteering, so you need to have some good will power to put in the work.
Good team work
International Volunteer in Serbia (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 March 2017
The team work of AIESEC is open and diverse. The most enjoyable part is meeting people and teamwork prectice. The hardest part is the language because we volunteer in different country.
Productive, fun workplace with tons of experience
New sales manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 March 2017
Aiesec is one of the best places for students to work as professionals and meet professional businesses, plus lots of fun during the work which making that kind of family atmosphere where everyone is just enjoying their work
Good atmosphere, good personal growth.
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 June 2016
AIESEC is a non profit organization run by students, therefore there is no pay. You put in the hours you can, but the benefits depends on how much you put work into it. Co-workers are students and they are learning, so it is a great place to learn and make mistakes. They do give you training but not enough as they are learning with you.
Pros
Personal growth and approachable
Cons
No pay, need to put in much dedication
Great experiential learning environment and venue to develop leadership skills
Vice President, Marketing and Communications (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC16 May 2016
-constantly seeking opportunities to raise brand awareness
-knowing my team well so I manage so I can delegate tasks
-supportive community
Pros
free training
Cons
Good
Member of Outgoing Exchange (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 May 2016
Perfect Organization for students in the University. It gives you hands on experience on dealing with customers and clients.
Productive and friendly workplace
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 April 2016
I mainly do financial statement and some budgeting for monthly submission. I have improved my public speaking skill and ability to work with team. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we can design our own products and sell it for profit.
Awesome
Founding Member, Corporate Relations (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON17 April 2016
A great organization to be part of.
Really dedicated individuals who make the world a better place through exchange management. People go above and beyond the call of duty.
Productive and fun workspace, and gained many skills
Account Manager and Human Resources Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 April 2016
A typical day at work involved with updating both our Vice President and coworkers on any ongoing progress for meetings, contracts, open/closed accounts and/or new emails. Our management team consisted of the VP who was in charge of us and was the cornerstone for our mentality.
The hardest part of the job was cold calling at first, however, over time, I have been able to master cold calling and was comfortable with receiving rejections if companies were not interested in developing a relationship/partnership.
My co-workers are amazing people full of talent, and exchanging ideas and how best to approach clients was the most enjoyable part of the job.
As for the Human Resources side, I thoroughly enjoyed interviewing potential interns from around the world and applying my skills.
Pros
Free breakfast for long days
Cons
Some difficulty in getting reimbursements