Ahead Hunters is THE go to recruitment leader for Western Canada’s Real Estate Industry!
Currently we are looking for a property administrator to fulfill a one year contract in Calgary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Accounts Payable; Prepare vouchers and reconcile accounts;
- Accounts Receivable; Enter cheques, reconcile accounts and enter manual billings, collect monies from tenants on the dates the receivables are due to be paid;
- Code, reconcile and manage VISA account;
- Assist with preparation of the monthly reports and variance analysis;
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget;
- Assist and support with special projects as required;
- Maintain filing system for tenant, operations, correspondence and general building files;
- Prepare and track supplier contracts and construction agreements;
- Maintain and update Tenant and Emergency Contact lists and provide updates to office staff and service centre;
- Assist tenants and outside agencies with general inquiries;
- Assist the Property Manager and Operations Supervisor with daily, general correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be qualified for this position you will have:
- 5+ years of commercial/industrial property management or related administrative experience.
- A highly organized individual who has an eye for detail and accuracy.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Professional phone manner.
- Relationship Skills - Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships, ability to exercise confidentiality.
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills - Ability to allocate one's time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities and adapt to new ideas and constant changes.
- Computer Skills - Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
Indeed - 10 months ago
The area of focus Ahead Hunters has is Real Estate, Property Management, Plant Power Engineering, and Operational Engineering.