Agropur Employee Review

They are a good place to work until you have a long time working time there then it's not as secure
Truck Driver, ware house and general labor (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI17 June 2014
Was busy from the time I got into work until I went home. How to work independent and to use my time wisely. There was some conflict with my super visor because I am hard of hearing and she felt that I was always yelling at her so she was always writing me up for it. eventually that is what lead to me being dismissed. sometime the weather while I was driving although that was also my favorite part of my job.
Pros
close to home and had great benefits I also enjoyed working with most of the people
Cons
New supervisor didn't understand me and how well I could do my job.

Other Agropur Employee Reviews

Productive and workplace friendly
Casual Spare Driver, Nova Scotia (Current Employee) –  Bedford, NS7 December 2017
Early morning starts. Different destination weekly. Management easy to deal with. Learning routes quickly is the hardest part, the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers.
Pros
Good wages
Cons
Casual
Bullying and intimidating
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON10 November 2017
Agropur and their full time staff are quite nasty to new employees. They create a discriminatory environment with the enforcement of green hair nets to decipher who is new and not. This leads to targeted bullying. I've witnessed line leads make new employees cry or go home. I've witnessed full time employees throw packed heavy boxes at new employees. They refuse to properly train employees, training only on the slice one line and throwing them into unknown areas following the two weeks. You are promised a minimum of 3 shifts a week to start, if you take a sick day they'll limit the amount of shifts you receive if they don't fire you during a personal emergency leave. They hire you on a six month contract to hire and yet the plant manager refuses to hire full time positions before 2019
Pros
Cons
Intimidating, bullying, bad management, no promotions, no shifts, unfair treatment, illegal dismissals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agropur. Our community is ready to answer.