Agropur Employee Review

Incompetent management
Process Improvement Manager (Former Employee) –  Longeuil-Montreal23 March 2013
As a sr. engineer and consultant I worked briefly for the VP manufacturing, Natrel - Agropur's milk division. All I can say is that in 25 years I've never worked for anyone more bizarre than him. The worst experience of my life, really. This is a man who is called a visionary but may be better described as a lunatic. Insulting, self-important, no leadership skills, no apparent technical or business knowledge. He has a strong support staff that makes him look good but they suffer for it. His plant managers seem uniformly nervous and on edge, this they display through agressive behaviour.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
everything else

Other Agropur Employee Reviews

Good place to gain experience in a big company. Lots of opportunity for training.
QC Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miramichi, NB9 January 2018
Diverse work place culture with room for growth. Good place to gain experience with a big company. Employer provides lots of opportunity for professional growth and training.
négatif
aide-général (Former Employee) –  Beauceville, QC19 December 2017
ce n'est pas pour rien s'il sont sans arrêt à la recherche de personnel. La pire expérience de ma vie concernant les rapports humains avec le personnel de bureau.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agropur. Our community is ready to answer.