Agropur Employee Review

productive and very repetitive with very little human contacte
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON15 June 2012
The job was very repetitive from day to day,I learned that I enjoy working with people and that was something that I was missing. Co-workers were friendly.

Other Agropur Employee Reviews

Bullying and intimidating
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON10 November 2017
Agropur and their full time staff are quite nasty to new employees. They create a discriminatory environment with the enforcement of green hair nets to decipher who is new and not. This leads to targeted bullying. I've witnessed line leads make new employees cry or go home. I've witnessed full time employees throw packed heavy boxes at new employees. They refuse to properly train employees, training only on the slice one line and throwing them into unknown areas following the two weeks. You are promised a minimum of 3 shifts a week to start, if you take a sick day they'll limit the amount of shifts you receive if they don't fire you during a personal emergency leave. They hire you on a six month contract to hire and yet the plant manager refuses to hire full time positions before 2019
Pros
Cons
Intimidating, bullying, bad management, no promotions, no shifts, unfair treatment, illegal dismissals
Great place and people to work with.
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Don Mills, ON25 October 2017
Fast paced environment with great people and excellent processes and products.
Excellent management and people on floor with very good loyalty and excellent process knowledge.
Pros
Free product, good salary, great management and people, lots of social activites
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agropur. Our community is ready to answer.