Agropur Cooperative

Agropur Cooperative Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An outstanding place with amazing people and a fast paced, competitive environment.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Occasional Micro-ManagementJuly 9, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Independent work days on the road, however, ideas were constantly being discussed among colleagues in order to better your own individual territory. Their ideas were sometimes better than your own, and visa versa.

8-10 retail calls per day with a variety of people. Some were easier to work with than others so one must be adaptable.

The experience – more... I had with Agropur was invaluable. The skill set they expected was second to none. A high priority and mantra was "be the best you can be". Aside from the sales skills, we were taught to think outside of the box to get it done. There was no objection we couldn't overcome.

Management changed frequently so, in all honesty, some were better than others, however, we continued to focus on our objectives and regardless of our supervisors, push forward and accomplish the company's objectives.

My coworkers were an amazing team that worked exceptionally well together. We have a respect for each other and truly worked together as a team to better our results. Everyone wanted to see the other succeed. While we are all competitive, we enjoyed taking part in a coworkers success.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the day to day, face to face contact with our clients. We became part of their landscape on a daily basis and they looked forward to seeing us. Nothing was better than walking into a client and seeing their face light up at the sight of you.

The hardest part? Well nothing is "hard" unless you look at it that way. The most unenjoyable part of the job for me was meetings that were irrelevant and time wasters. We are here to sell a product, and sometimes, information could be transmitted in a more efficient, and less intrusive manner, than being in a boardroom all day. Our objective was to sell, and unless it is a major product launch, something we needed to see visually, it could have been handled more efficiently. – less