Agrium Employee Review

Finished the Library project on time
Tax Department & Library (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 June 2013
My co- workers was very good person and she like worked with me, because we always done on time and the boss likes it
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Extra work

Other Agrium Employee Reviews

Strong Commitment Towards Workplace Safety
EHS&S and Medical First Response Officer (Current Employee) –  Vanscoy, SK19 November 2017
Great work team with a continuous focus on improving workplace health and safety. Colleagues and quite supportive of each other and are encouraged to voice their concerns about safety in the workplace.
Excellent results oriented environment ith emphasis on results. Very fair management with good salary & benefits
Project Director-Borger Nitrogen Operations (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 October 2017
Very productive and results oriented company. Fast paced daily work. Site work was schedule driven with priority on safety & quality.
Both cost & schedule is well managed when work is executed safely with high productivity (quality). Valuable experience on managing a diversified work force, with emphasis on safety & quality. The workplace culture was team work producing results. Management culture was;good planning, pro-active and "no surprises". Challenges were forecast with appropriate corrective plans, "fire drills" were avoided. The hardest part of the job was building a grassroots plant in an operating plant environment. All the hard work and long hours did provide superior results: no body got hurt, the new plant met production objectives and people gained experience & success. The most enjoyable part for me as Project Director was that I kept everyone safe and saw people grow in their careers.
Pros
Good salary & benefits, very fair management
Cons
Limited career opportunity especially with the new merger with Potash Corp.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agrium. Our community is ready to answer.