Agrium Employee Review

Excellent people to work with, productive and safe.
Surface Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Kapuskasing, ON3 February 2013
I worked as a surface pit surveyor taking topos of the pit and plotting it with a GPS and data collector. I picketed dig limits, blast holes, grade, toes and crests. I learned how to use the software Surpac. Management was well organised and wasn't afraid to speak to anyone. My co-workers were great to work with and wish that I was still working with them. The hardest part of the job was that I lived 45 minutes away from Kapuskasing plus a 1 hour bus ride away to the mine. I worked 12 hours days but it really came up to about 15 hours by the time I would get back home. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that Agrium worked very hard on team building and I got to meet new people that worked for the mine.
Pros
there were free lunches and team building events.
Cons
long hours but living out of town.

Other Agrium Employee Reviews

People Management
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 September 2017
It would be fair to say that there are far too many people in supervisory positions with no experience in supervising people. There is no denying their ability to meet and exceed expectations and get the work done. It is the soft skills in dealing with people, team members, etc that is sorely lacking not only in my experience but in others as well.
Pros
dynamic work environment
Cons
poor supervision
A highly paying workplace
Hardware and Software Purchaser (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 June 2017
I have been working there temporarily for few weeks. Agrium is a very big and rich company. they pay their employees very well. it also has a very friendly management
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
one hour unpaid lunch time. very crowded

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agrium. Our community is ready to answer.