Agrium Employee Review

Excellent people to work with, productive and safe.
Surface Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Kapuskasing, ON3 February 2013
I worked as a surface pit surveyor taking topos of the pit and plotting it with a GPS and data collector. I picketed dig limits, blast holes, grade, toes and crests. I learned how to use the software Surpac. Management was well organised and wasn't afraid to speak to anyone. My co-workers were great to work with and wish that I was still working with them. The hardest part of the job was that I lived 45 minutes away from Kapuskasing plus a 1 hour bus ride away to the mine. I worked 12 hours days but it really came up to about 15 hours by the time I would get back home. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that Agrium worked very hard on team building and I got to meet new people that worked for the mine.
Pros
there were free lunches and team building events.
Cons
long hours but living out of town.

Other Agrium Employee Reviews

Timings, Flexibility, Wellness Centre and Gym
BI Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 February 2018
Timings, Flexibility, Wellness Centre and Gym are the things i like about agrium, the management is good too, free guest wifi, Latest Technologies, Average Money.
Pros
Free Wifi
Cons
No Full Time Opportunities
Productive Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Vanscoy, SK9 January 2018
Secure and protect the property. I worked as a security officer. We ensured that it was safe for workers on a daily basis. I learned that potash mines are very productive and are a very important part of the food chain.
I worker with all types of trades workers. The hardest part of this job was informing safety personnel that a certain worker was under the influence of alcohol and some workers were fired on the spot.
The most enjoyable part of this job was commuting and being a big part of a company.
Pros
good wage
Cons
cold days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agrium. Our community is ready to answer.