This position will be full time, and temporary in nature with a high possibility of becoming permanent.
The administrative coordinator reports to the General Manager and is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support. The administrative coordinator is also accountable for drafting, reviewing and editing time-sensitive correspondence sent by or for the management team. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
Perform various day to day administrative duties to provide support and analytical assistance.
- Maintenance and organization of corporate filing (Accounting, HR and senior management)
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Aid in presentation preparation and research
- Aid in updating manuals, policies or process documentation
- Employee Uniform distribution and tracking
- Updating information using existing tracking tools
- Arrangements for meetings and travel as required
- Newsletters, mail outs and dividend distribution
- Maintain office supplies
- Perform other duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Administrative Processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
- Knowledge of office equipment
Skills and Abilities
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills
- Highly Organized
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ensuring appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work
- Identifying problems and reviewing related information to help develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of Administrative Coordinator. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be Professional
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Be honest and trustworthy
- A sound work ethic
The incumbent would normally attain the required knowledge and skills through completion of education from high school vocational education programs that teach office skills and keyboarding to 1 and 2 year programs in post-secondary settings such as business schools, vocational-technical institutes, and community colleges. Related administrative and clerical experience is required.
**Agrifoods International Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.