Agricorp Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very friendly and outgoing staff; fair management
Payroll & Benefits Administrator (contract) (Former Employee), Guelph, ONSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: meeting new friends; easy drive to work; learning a different software system
Cons: only temporary as on contract...
On my first day the whole department came to lunch and introduced themselves; very welcoming. My mentor is very patient in teaching me the E-Personality system nad allowed me to go 'hands-on' (best way – more... for me to learn) with the first pay. As Payroll Administrator, I was doing my first solo payroll preparation by the second pay. My preense also allowed my co-worker to take her vacation without worry.
Agricorp is a very pleasant place to work; I am keepiing my eye on any postings that come up in this building... – less
Interesting and challenging
Claims Adjudicator (Current Employee), Guelph, ONSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: a lot to learn
Cons: small company- limited mobility
Reviewing applications for AGRICORP'S programs. The most enjoyable part is assisting farmers.
Good Job Work Life Balance
Claims Adjudicator (Former Employee), Guelph, ONApril 3, 2014
Good Job Work Life Balance
The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of files to work on.
The staff are friendly.
Very good
Software Quality Analyst/Tester Contract (Current Employee), Guelph, ONSeptember 10, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is to interact with coworkers and get the work done on time.
Government
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 22, 2013
Well, what can I say? Expect nothing from them. There are people there working in Finance who have no background in accounting nor finance. Somehow they've been pushed around since the beginning of the company and ended in Finance. But, they've been with the company for years and they think this is their territory, and God save you should you cross the line.
A professional cooperative workplace
Associate Claims Adjudicator/Underwriter (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONOctober 24, 2012
Pros: great staff
Cons: contract employment
I worked with a competent staff in a cooperative environment. Our manager worked diligently to keep us working as we were on contract. There was an open door policy and mutual respect. I enjoyed my tenure there and regretted that I was unable to contnue.
Great Job!
Logistics Services Representative (Current Employee), Guelph, ONAugust 12, 2012
I love my job at Agricorp but I am looking to have a specific Administrative Assistant position.
Great Co-workers
Associate Customer Care Representative (Contract) (Former Employee), Guelph, OntarioJuly 20, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: the amount of time and people that you had to go through to get things completed
The hours were perfect and this was one job where you didn't take it home.
I learned a great deal about the farming industry that I did not know. My co-workers made it easy to go to work everyday.
I feel – more... that the hardest part of the job is that it took too long to have proceedures implemented.
The most enjoyable was teaching producers how to use the online tool called "MyAgricorp" I was training to be a specialist in this program. – less