Are you a software engineer at heart, with the desire to interact with customers and help them bring projects to life? Are you keen on traveling and interacting with numerous leaders in the software world? Do you take pride in delivering high-quality and timely results? Then we would like to hear from you!
- You will collaborate with our customers and partners to implement and integrate cloud-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) applications
- You will give presentations and provide technical training
- You will analyze technical solutions of our partners and customers and jointly find technical solutions to create integrated solutions, based on established APIs and system designs
- You will troubleshoot and resolve integration issues, including hands-on debugging of system intercommunication
- You will implement software that glues together various subsystems
- You will collaborate with our project managers and architects to review the projects
- You will plan the integration and implementation efforts, independently drive them forward and provide weekly status updates
- Proven track record in software R&D with at least 3 years of experience in software development for server software, cloud software or web software
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with one of the following technologies: (a) J2EE, (b) PHP, (c) Ruby on Rails
- Quick learner, self-motivated, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with Windows and Linux development environments and tools
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Eligible to work in Canada and/or the US (eligible to obtain a work permit if applicable)
- Ready to travel to customer sites across the US and work on-site for periods of 2-5 weeks at a time
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with Server/Web development
- Experience with cloud services (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc)
- Experience with ID management technologies: OpenID, OAuth
Office location flexible: Vancouver/Burnaby, Canada or Mountain View, USA, or Seattle, USA, or San Jose, USA
Requires travel and work in various customer locations across North America.
About AgreeYa Mobility Canada Inc.
At AgreeYa Mobility, we are passionate about mobile technology, and it is this focus on mobile technologies and user experiences that set us apart in the industry. Still a young company, we have grown to over 400 highly skilled engineers and product experts.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, we have centers in the USA, Canada, Poland, India, China and South Korea. Our customers and strategic partners include Fortune 500 and Global leaders in their field.
Why Join AgreeYa Mobility?
We are a company small enough for every individual to make a difference, be noticed and fulfill their career potential. At AgreeYa Mobility, you can be part of a team of highly skilled engineers and experts with deep experience in the space, working on projects with top-notch clients.
Projects include our own products and technology components, as well as consulting and software development services for customers. They span multiple layers of mobile technology - from low-level software to mobile applications to cloud services. This allows you to deepen your expertise in technologies you work on, while also getting exposed to a variety of projects.
AgreeYa Mobility values individual achievement and contributions, is welcoming, and cares about our people. Customer-oriented, quality focused, with flexibility and open communication. AgreeYa Mobility is an equal opportunity employer with very competitive benefit packages.
We thank all applicants for their interest and application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.