Are you still at the beginning of your career in software development, but highly motivated to learn, deliver and excel? Do you have good command of the latest technologies for server/cloud software and web UX software development? Have you already proven yourself with strong projects during your education, co-op terms or first professional experience? Are you a self-driven fast learner with excellent communication skills? Then we would like to hear from you!
- As a key player in our dynamic team, your main responsibility will to be design, develop, and deliver new components and features as per prioritized business requirements
- You will analyze new feature requirements, as well as user experience specifications, on which you will create estimates, technical specifications, and design documents
- You will collaborate with other experts such as user experience designers, product managers, architects and testers to jointly ensure that our systems meet the high standards of our customers
- You will troubleshoot and resolve software defects
- You will ensure the quality of your work by creating unit test specifications, performing unit testing, delivering test reports, and collaborating with the test team and feature owners to assess feature maturity
- You will participate in code and design reviews for your and other team member’s features
- This position will be co-sponsored by the IRAP Youth Employment Program by the Canadian government, hence you must fulfill the requirements as per http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/irap/services/youth_initiatives.html
- Solid knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following technologies: Java (preferably Java EE), PHP, Ruby on Rails
- Good knowledge of object oriented analysis, design, and methodologies
- Quick self-motivated learner, dynamic thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with Windows and Linux development environments and tools
- Experience with Database design, schemas, and SQL
- Hands-on experience with the Agile/Scrum development process
We prefer candidates located in the greater Vancouver area and able to meet us for a face-to-face interview. In your resume or with your application, please include the description of a technical project you have worked on and which is an achievement you are proud of.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
At AgreeYa Mobility, we are passionate about mobile technology, and it is this focus on mobile technologies and user experiences that set us...