Agilent

Agilent Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced
Manufacturing Chemist (Current Employee), Boulder COMarch 24, 2014
Fast paced contract manufacturing. Manufacturing API for new drugs in trials
Top 100 company to work for
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 19, 2014
Listed every year for one of the best Colorado companies to work for, Agilent never disappoints. The co-workers are nice, employees are held responsible for their actions, and have the power to do right by the customer. There are activities outside of the office to build culture, and many courses offered within the company for those who wish to advance. – more... Promotions always come from within, and every position feels like it is necessary for the company to run. – less
Productive, Energetic workplace
Logistics Program Specialist (Current Employee), Wilmington, DE 19808March 5, 2014
Administer, coordinate and improve activities with all American Field Sales logistics services. Report maintenance, cycle counts and verification of system testing, WIP (work in progress). Communication with management and focal point for Field Service Engineers. Touch point with third party logistics provider. Provide logistics analysis and new/customized – more... approaches to providing logistics services. Solve complex problems requiring breadth and depth with knowledge of logistics processes, strategies and programs. – less
Good Company
Program Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 4, 2014
Good management, strong management to employee communication line.
IT Support to end user
IT Support Engineer (Current Employee), bangaloreMarch 2, 2014
• Supporting Small and Medium Scale Customers
• Primary duties included installing and configuring Windows Workstations
• Added, maintained and removed objects within Active Directory
• Managed and Administered Windows XP and Windows 7 workstations and laptops.
• Supported and maintained backups, TCP/IP and Wi-Fi configuration.
• Supported Microsoft – more... Office 2007/2010
• Utilized problem solving and troubleshooting abilities to resolve any major issues
• Shared knowledge with new recruits. – less
work life balance, belief in employees
supply manager (Current Employee), Manesar GurgaonFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: work life balance, environment
Cons: transportation
Good company to work with, friendly environment and work culture is good. Company provide good work life balance.
Great work life balance
Senior Financial Analyst - summer intern (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: great work life balance, reasonable pay, friendly co-workers
Cons: no clear career path past internship
I had the opportunity to do a summer internship at the Santa Clara location for the Nano-positioning and metrology division. Everybody is extremely nice and friendly. There are a lot of things to do during your work day at the campus, for example a Gym, voleyball and basketball courrts, mini golf, etc,etc,etc. People work hard but also put an emphasis – more... on making sure they are happy at work. This was a great example of east-coast vs west-coast attitute at work. I truly enjoyed it... specially bc every friday a reasonably large group of people of all ages and positions got together during a long lunch to play soccer at a field next to the campus... – less
Working at Agilent
IT Specialist, Systems Design (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: instrumentation products rather than services.
Cons: too much outsourcing. loosing control of processes due to it.
Very nice and dedicated people.
Agilent is the original Hewlett-Packard instrumentation companies.
I enjoyed my time with the old Hewlett-Packard and then Agilent Technologies.
work culture
Sr. Administration Specialist (Current Employee), Manesar, GurgaonFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: location distance
Agilent has an open door policy which allow your ideas to work on.
Laboratory Technologist- Quality Assurance/Control
Laboratory Technologist- Quality Assurance/Control (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAFebruary 11, 2014
- Assigned to conduct “Experimental Phase” of converting sterile glass-slide into a hydrophobic surface in order to perform testing/readings in DNA Microarray Scanner.

- Conducted experimentation in moisture and temperature controlled rooms for Quality Assurance and Quality Control of final product.
A very productive and fun place to work at.
Manufacturing Technician Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CaliforniaFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: good benifits.
Cons: none.
My normal day at work involves a complete pass down from the previous shift technician. Organize equipment Preventative Maintenance timelines. Handle all equipment failures and manufacturing needs.
Learned deep knowledge of Biotech HPLC Instruments, DNA Synthesizers, Electronic Equipment and Chemical Instruments.
Had good interaction with management – more... and co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was working the early morning hours of the grave yard shift.
The most enjoyable part of the job was a satisfaction of keeping production running. – less
Good
Calibration engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 6, 2014
Instrument calibration
Team leader
Customer coordination
RTL design and verification
RTL development & verification (Former Employee), gurgaon indiaJanuary 29, 2014
Worked as contractor
•a typical day at work..... good
•what you learned....... new protocol
Excellent company to work
Business Process Associate (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJanuary 16, 2014
Agilent is the excellent company to work. No work pressure
Here employee have work life balance. They have options to
work from home and remote, this facilities help employee to be
flexible and do their task along with others priority.
Not what it used to be
Business support specialist (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: work balance is great for employees
Cons: employees are not as valuable as management
I learned alot during my years with originally Hewlett Packard and then Agilent Technologies.
My coworkers were great as was my overall experience with the company.
There is much spoken about the value of the employees as that was the one thing that seperated HP from all the other suppliers but that is not exhibited lately.
Inventory Controll
Inventory Controll (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: great people to work for
Cons: temp agency
Originally hired as Material Handler/Shipping, Receiving Assistant in a calibration department dealing with repairs and data entry responsible for creating RMA allocating and shipping units in MFG PRO and SIEBEL. Also moving units to difference areas as needed. Performed visual inspection checking for missing accessories and dents and move units for – more... calibration by placing them in a WIP location until completed. Dealt with any discrepancies relating to travelers and once completed and released by technician I ship7 units as required. Handled purchase orders, returns, stock, ordering of new parts and cycle counts. – less
Traditional busy restaurant
Front desk (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTJanuary 4, 2014
All I’ve ever learnt about hospitality business I learnt it there. Little place with the owner a head waiter and between 1 and 3 fill-in shift waiters. Usually we had a large amount of regular customers but also quite a lot of events such as company meals.

There was a great team working there, sadly the restaurant went out of business due economical – more... crisis. – less
Busy multicultural office environment
Front desk (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTJanuary 4, 2014
As a Corporate greeter I received business visits maintaining security and courtesy corporate standards. I worked with all business departments helping to ease up their activity anticipating their needs and helping in any administrative matter I was asked to handle.
I was also the person responsible for managing office facilities.
Mentally stimulating work place and cross-team learning
Wireless Business Development Engineer (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 2, 2014
Agilent is a great place to start your career. I daily learn a lot about wireless technologies, customers, marketing, business development, and sales. The best part of working in the company for me is the customer base I work with, the challenges in my work profile, and my co-workers who I learn from on a daily basis. A very collaborative working environment.
Team acquired form Agilent
R&D Software Engineer (Former Employee), SingaporeDecember 19, 2013
No difference from an engineer's standpoint. Financially volatile company. Lots of acquisitions and lay offs.

About Agilent

Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment, – Read more

Agilent Photos