Agilent

Agilent Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Will suck the life out of you
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 1, 2014
This company will set the bar very high, and will only reward you with more work. Decent rewards and base pay early in career, but leveled off quickly at the mid range of experience.

Be prepared to lobby politically to get anywhere in the company. Management was very misleading about opportunities for advancement.
Agilent review salary
Management Assistant for the works council (Former Employee), Paris, A8June 29, 2014
Pros – Good culture, that still has the heritage from the old HP-way (Agilent was originally a spin-off from HP) and good benefits. Work-life balance is also OK

Cons – They are now just concentrated on Life Sciences and not investing in electronic measurement anymore therefore the spin off
Fantastic company, great people
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), South QueensferryJune 20, 2014
Pros: gave people the tools to be the best person they could be
Cons: communicating in some time zones
Agilent, formerly Hewlett Packard was a fantastic company, very people orientated.
Great work life balance
Applications Management Associate (SAP) (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 13, 2014
Great work life balance...lots of nice people...good benefits...
Excellent Team Support
Account Manager - Sales (Current Employee), Andhra pradeshJune 12, 2014
This Job is all about Technical sales and Account Management.

I have learned a lot which can not be limited to works. However Sales, marketing, Business development, Customer relationships, Key Account Management etc. are main areas of development.

Management and colleagues were really supportive and friendly.
They helped me develop technical expertise.
Fun Being in Agilent
Finance Co-ordinator (Former Employee), GurgaonJune 3, 2014
Its the most emplyoee friendly company i know. It was great being associated with Agilent
Nice place to work for beginner
Finance co-ordinator ( Credit control) (Current Employee), ManesarMay 29, 2014
Pros: nice and stable company.
Cons: slow growth and less learning
This is nice company for those who wanted to relieve there nerves..
No specific structure for growth.
Average Place to Work
Financial & Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAMay 21, 2014
Company was broken into several small companies which created more volatility.
Great company legacy
Global eMarketing Strategic Program Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 9, 2014
This is a proud company with deep engineering and innovation roots. They expect long hours and fast results with limited budget. Willing to invest in systems and quality process development. This is a good place to work with folks working hard to deliver great products.
Flexible, Fun workng place and nice colleagues
Global HR Program Specialist (Current Employee), PenangApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch, flexible, work from home policy
Cons: job level different and salary will be different
MNC company from US and located in Penang.
Communicate with higher level management especially VP
Job rotation
Free Training class like excel, power point, white bell course..etc
shipping lead (Current Employee), lake forest ca.April 21, 2014
Pros: bonuses real good
Cons: very expensive health plans
Being on schedule, great team management ,co-workers we got along pretty good, I don't think I ever had a hard job to do because I always enjoy it so much and I what I enjoy most it is work with people.
balanced work n family life n friendly working environment
Logistics Co-ordinator (Former Employee), DubaiApril 19, 2014
Pros: transportation facility. door to door pick up n drop
checking mails n responding on it, placing IRs for all the three region Asia Pac, Europe n US on request
setting up min ax systematically.
weekly n monthly reports.
Great companys to work for
Manufacturing Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Cary, NCApril 16, 2014
Pros: great pay and good benefits and nice people to work with
Really great company to work for: component procress down sized in 2007.
varin/agilent went over seas 2013 of last year...
Fantastic people and supportive of innovation.
Manager, Online Technical Support (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 5, 2014
As a manager of team of RF/microwave engineers in a non-typical contact center, the daily challenge keeps me coming to work each day.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Roseville, CAApril 3, 2014
Pros: wonderful atmosphere, great staff
Cons: n/a
I grew to love Agilent Technologies and the people that worked there in my short time as a contracted worker.

I'd have to drive an hour to work and back, and my car couldn't take it sometimes. The management was very understanding of my situation and would have my shift covered with no problem. Everyone there was a pleasure to work with and I have – more... zero complaints.

The hardest part about Agilent Technologies was leaving the job when my contract was up. – less
Poor Job Culture & no Job Security
Finance Expert (Former Employee), ManesarMarch 31, 2014
Pros: cafeteria - sodexo
Cons: no job security - pathetic location
Hi, I joined this company in Aug’13 & have seen worst time since then. I joined after working with Genpact for around 5 years where I had great career. Agilent attracts the new job seekers by showing that they were listed in India’s best place to work but the facts are different. I joined their Accounts Payable - Banking&Payments team where the process – more... is too bad. Management has done nothing to streamline the process & employees are forced to work from 8 in morning till midnight & even on every Weekends. Still their work is not completed & highlights the errors. Management really torture the employees especially in AP - Finance process. The company is not stable as proved by the fact that they got split from HP & now their EM part is getting to be split as Keysight Technologies in 2014. The lateral company is running in losses.Within 6 months of joining, company gave me Corrective action letter despite their HR policy that no employee can be judged in 6 months. Managers harasses all the time even on other’s faults. Old employees play politics here & no one wants to work here. Their another cons is the location of Manesar - worst place to go, neither secured & it’s all an Industrial area where you will be surrounded by the trucks. They have worsen my career. I was thinking of filling a suit in court against them but did not do as we get nothing in Indian courts. Guys this is my real experience & do not go to this company as you will get into depression. My colleagues who joined with me have already left this company, I was the only left to whom the company itself asking to leave otherwise they said that will terminate me. Even they can kill anybody in office. They give rank3 to any of the employee as per their taste. They made false allegations against me. My concern is that on what basis you judge company & list them in Best Place to work if they are making false allegation on employee & illtreat them. I was not on contract with company but they treat worst than that. This should be highlighted in media by sure. My friends there are asking me to take this in media/court. – less
Poor Job Culture & no Job Security
Finance Expert (Former Employee), ManesarMarch 31, 2014
Pros: cafeteria - sodexo
Cons: no job security - pathetic location
Very good company to work for
Project Manager (consultant) (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 26, 2014
- Innovative lost of good products
- Good people to work for
- Financially strong
Good Work/Life Balance
MIS Reporting and Data Analyst in EMG (Current Employee), Maneser GurgaonMarch 25, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: flexible
Good Managment
Job rotational is good opportunity to learn other functions.
Good Team
Dedicated staff, good place to work
Supply Chain Materials/Production Planner (Former Employee), Boulder, COMarch 25, 2014
Pros: good group of people
Enjoyed working at Agilent. The staff is very dedicated in getting production completed on time. The hardest part is that the management is not involved in the overall production planning, making supply chain management very difficult.

About Agilent

Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment, – Read more

Agilent Photos