Agilent

Agilent Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
Manufacturing & Technical Specialist (Former Employee), South Queensferry, ScotlandJuly 15, 2014
Very professional company. Good training, welcome atmosphere and intelligent coworkers at all levels. There was always a very knowledgeable person that you could turn to for help and advice was given freely.
Facility Manager
Americas Environment, Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 14, 2013
A typical day would include multiple responsiblities which ranged from managing the shipping vendor, health and safety, working closely with the executive management team. It was very valuable to learn how to work with different groups. Each group has it's own personality. For example: a sales teams needs are immediate and very customer focused while – more... engineers are very creative and need very detailed planning and communication. Maintaining and developing a good working relationship with your co-workers is essential to create a productive team. The hardest part of the job is to have work life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a project come together. – less
Focused global test measure lifescience co.
Market Segment Mgr-Americas (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 9, 2013
Pros: global presence
Cons: complex matrix structure
Large US based multinational currently defined as in the "test and measurement" market space. Expanding portfolio to configure itself as a lifesciences company. Well focused on product development and market leadership goals.
Productive and fun work place
Siebel Developer (Former Employee), Mumbai,INOctober 11, 2012
Pros: pay for overtime
Cons: no work balance
Great workplace with decent benefits.
A good place to start your career with for freshers.
No Work life balance at all..You may end up working for 12-16 hours a day.
Great company all-around
Executive Assistant/Event Planner (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, working with great people.
This was hands-down one of my favorite positions. I gained much knowledge and was able to expand my current job role by taking on more responsibilities.

I enjoyed the people, culture and management was exceptional and had the opportunity to work within three different organizations while employed.

The most enjoyable parts of the job were working with – more... the amazingly brilliant and fun people. – less
Will suck the life out of you
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 1, 2014
This company will set the bar very high, and will only reward you with more work. Decent rewards and base pay early in career, but leveled off quickly at the mid range of experience.

Be prepared to lobby politically to get anywhere in the company. Management was very misleading about opportunities for advancement.
Agilent review salary
Management Assistant for the works council (Former Employee), Paris, A8June 29, 2014
Pros – Good culture, that still has the heritage from the old HP-way (Agilent was originally a spin-off from HP) and good benefits. Work-life balance is also OK

Cons – They are now just concentrated on Life Sciences and not investing in electronic measurement anymore therefore the spin off
Fantastic company, great people
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), South QueensferryJune 20, 2014
Pros: gave people the tools to be the best person they could be
Cons: communicating in some time zones
Agilent, formerly Hewlett Packard was a fantastic company, very people orientated.
Great work life balance
Applications Management Associate (SAP) (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 13, 2014
Great work life balance...lots of nice people...good benefits...
Excellent Team Support
Account Manager - Sales (Current Employee), Andhra pradeshJune 12, 2014
This Job is all about Technical sales and Account Management.

I have learned a lot which can not be limited to works. However Sales, marketing, Business development, Customer relationships, Key Account Management etc. are main areas of development.

Management and colleagues were really supportive and friendly.
They helped me develop technical expertise.
Fun Being in Agilent
Finance Co-ordinator (Former Employee), GurgaonJune 3, 2014
Its the most emplyoee friendly company i know. It was great being associated with Agilent
Nice place to work for beginner
Finance co-ordinator ( Credit control) (Current Employee), ManesarMay 29, 2014
Pros: nice and stable company.
Cons: slow growth and less learning
This is nice company for those who wanted to relieve there nerves..
No specific structure for growth.
Average Place to Work
Financial & Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAMay 21, 2014
Company was broken into several small companies which created more volatility.
Great company legacy
Global eMarketing Strategic Program Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 9, 2014
This is a proud company with deep engineering and innovation roots. They expect long hours and fast results with limited budget. Willing to invest in systems and quality process development. This is a good place to work with folks working hard to deliver great products.
Flexible, Fun workng place and nice colleagues
Global HR Program Specialist (Current Employee), PenangApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch, flexible, work from home policy
Cons: job level different and salary will be different
MNC company from US and located in Penang.
Communicate with higher level management especially VP
Job rotation
Free Training class like excel, power point, white bell course..etc
shipping lead (Current Employee), lake forest ca.April 21, 2014
Pros: bonuses real good
Cons: very expensive health plans
Being on schedule, great team management ,co-workers we got along pretty good, I don't think I ever had a hard job to do because I always enjoy it so much and I what I enjoy most it is work with people.
balanced work n family life n friendly working environment
Logistics Co-ordinator (Former Employee), DubaiApril 19, 2014
Pros: transportation facility. door to door pick up n drop
checking mails n responding on it, placing IRs for all the three region Asia Pac, Europe n US on request
setting up min ax systematically.
weekly n monthly reports.
Great companys to work for
Manufacturing Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Cary, NCApril 16, 2014
Pros: great pay and good benefits and nice people to work with
Really great company to work for: component procress down sized in 2007.
varin/agilent went over seas 2013 of last year...
Fantastic people and supportive of innovation.
Manager, Online Technical Support (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 5, 2014
As a manager of team of RF/microwave engineers in a non-typical contact center, the daily challenge keeps me coming to work each day.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Roseville, CAApril 3, 2014
Pros: wonderful atmosphere, great staff
Cons: n/a
I grew to love Agilent Technologies and the people that worked there in my short time as a contracted worker.

I'd have to drive an hour to work and back, and my car couldn't take it sometimes. The management was very understanding of my situation and would have my shift covered with no problem. Everyone there was a pleasure to work with and I have – more... zero complaints.

The hardest part about Agilent Technologies was leaving the job when my contract was up. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Agilent

Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment, – Read more

Agilent Photos