Agilent

Agilent Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Facility Manager
Americas Environment, Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 14, 2013
A typical day would include multiple responsiblities which ranged from managing the shipping vendor, health and safety, working closely with the executive management team. It was very valuable to learn how to work with different groups. Each group has it's own personality. For example: a sales teams needs are immediate and very customer focused while – more... engineers are very creative and need very detailed planning and communication. Maintaining and developing a good working relationship with your co-workers is essential to create a productive team. The hardest part of the job is to have work life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a project come together. – less
Focused global test measure lifescience co.
Market Segment Mgr-Americas (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 9, 2013
Pros: global presence
Cons: complex matrix structure
Large US based multinational currently defined as in the "test and measurement" market space. Expanding portfolio to configure itself as a lifesciences company. Well focused on product development and market leadership goals.
IT Security teams
Sr Technical Support (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 22, 2014
Long days but very enjoyable felt like you accomplished some good things when the day was over

Management was excellent my boss was out of Germany and a good friend and coworker

Coworkers were very dedicated and fun to work with
Company in transition
Engineering and Project Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CADecember 16, 2014
Agilent has changed from focusing on hardware solutions to providing general solutions for the life sciences market. This has led to some restructuring and change. The management culture values honesty and integrity and people are very fair and professional.
Good place if you're an engineer
Business Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CANovember 24, 2014
Pros: flexibility, compensation, results oriented culture.
Cons: lack of clear job growth, not a lot of room for non-engineers
Great place to work if you are an engineer and not overly social. Some very intelligent people work here, and it's a great place to learn about tech and complex business processes.
work experience
Software Engineer (Current Employee), santa claraNovember 5, 2014
Pros: good location with easy access to freeway main street
Cons: lack of benefit or compensation
You get to evaluate new technology and manage the source code, design and create the tool, collaborate with cross functional team. Co-workers are friendly and nice, hard working team. I have opportunity to learn new technology and new programming languages, especially how to communicate with different level of people.
Overall good job
Laborer (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: great hours, management and co-workers
Cons: short lunch break
My typical day at work was good, I did clean room cycle counts, drove the forklift, did flow tests, worked on automated filling stations. The Management was great along with my co-workers. I did not find any part of the job to be the hardest and the most enjoyable part of this job was my co-workers.
no actvities or use of facilities allow for temporary work
Machines Operator (Former Employee), Santa Rosa,CAOctober 30, 2014
A typical day at work are always relax and work at your own pace.
As a temp worker I leaned that I should only come in and prepared to work get things done and go home. Managements are very nice, they leave their people a lot of space to do their jobs, typical day you hardly see them around. Co-workers are nice depending on the days.
The hardest part – more... of the job is knowing that I never going to become permanent at this company.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the works and instructions are very clear and well written. I worked alone and very big space. – less
I Like working there but i'm a contractor
Contractor Design Engineer (Current Employee), santa clara CAOctober 26, 2014
I like my job there however it is really hard for a contractor to become full time at agilent.
Excellent work culture and great learning experience
Research & Development, Senior Engineer (Former Employee), SingaporeOctober 17, 2014
Excellent work culture and opportunity to learn & explore
Involved in challenging project tasks and was able to deliver successful results
Great place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee), Newport DEOctober 17, 2014
Pros: great experience.
Manufacturing & Assembly of Gas Chromatograph test computers (main board & pcb board & sub assembly). Work in electro static free clean rooms to test and repair units as well as shipping & receiving. Also, trained new employees.
Long term contract
Sr. Quality Process Engineer (Former Employee), Loveland, CoOctober 16, 2014
Contract was completed successfully. Client was satisfied with requirements having been met
I worked for HP for Many Years in numerous positions
Global Business Manager- Project Management Office (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: technology, customers, employees i worked with, management
Cons: commercial airlines
It was an extraordinary experience. I worked with the greatest people, technology, and had a world wide exposure few people ever get.
Great company to work with..
Team Leader (Current Employee), Manesar, HRAugust 28, 2014
Learned a lot from this company ,co-workers and managers are really helpful .the hardest part is that we have to work in Night shift.this is the main reason why i am looking for a job change.
It is very systemized and customer focused Company
Authorized Service Provider for Chromatography (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GJAugust 18, 2014
At Agilent Technologies, I learned completely chromatograpy technique by Agilents ongoing Self paced Trainning sessions.
Vision and focust of Management is very good and it system is very comfirtable. All co-workers are friendly natured.
Best Organization to work for
Business Support Specialist (Finance) (Former Employee), GurgaonAugust 17, 2014
Great values, best work life balance,supportive management, the only issue is low compensation.
Slow paced, no room for advancement
First Point of Contact Agent (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 12, 2014
The pay is not good, it is very slow paced, mamagement is not that well. Benefits are the absolute worst.
unable to review well, contractor for a short period of time
Manufacturing Control Coordinator (Former Employee), sacramento, caJuly 28, 2014
I was a temp to hire.It always felt like there was only a small chance of being hired after your contract.
Agilent
Project Leader (Former Employee), JPEJuly 27, 2014
Pros: good salary, speedy promotion, good work-life balance
The company has a very good management structure and employees are encourage to bring changes and be adventurous. There is a good work life balance and it is always very easy for us to take a long holidays. Hard working people are always rewarded with a good bonus as well as very speedy promotions. Employees are extremely well paid and the company shares – more... a part of their profit every 6 months. It could sometimes be more than one month salary. – less
Great company all-around
Executive Assistant/Event Planner (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, working with great people.
This was hands-down one of my favorite positions. I gained much knowledge and was able to expand my current job role by taking on more responsibilities.

I enjoyed the people, culture and management was exceptional and had the opportunity to work within three different organizations while employed.

The most enjoyable parts of the job were working with – more... the amazingly brilliant and fun people. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Agilent

Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the┬áscientific world. A leading┬ámaker of scientific testing equipment, – Read more

Agilent Photos