Aggreko, LLC

Aggreko, LLC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Feels Like a Family that takes care of their people
Operations Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Pearland, TXAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Freedom to learn and explore throughout the company
Cons: Oil & Gas Industry slowed down so lay offs are a must
I LIVE this job and LOVE the people I work with. Never a mundane work week and there is always something to do. I've transferred and cross-trained throughout many positions within the company and I hate to have to pursue other careers. Unfortunately my position is no longer needed in the Southwest region and I have grown as much as I can within the company.
field tech
field tech (Former Employee), louisianaJuly 1, 2015
Management changes often. There is no form of teamwork. They expect one person to do too many jobs. When you are on call they will run you in the ground even when you are not on call they will constantly call you to work. Poor management no pay incentive.
Rental Coordinator
Rental Coordinator (Former Employee), Pureland, njMay 7, 2015
You might get your foot in the door ...but you won't stay..worse company to work for...their training sucks and the workload is not worth it.. You take your work where you go..don't waste your time they are all fake
Strong sense of teamwork among employees, with an extremely fast-paced work environment. Poor work-life balance.
Logistics/Operations Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Linden, NJSeptember 15, 2014
The work day goes very quickly, due to the nature of the work and the volume of business transactions. It's important to learn how to re-prioritize with a split-second's notice, and manage multiple incoming, – more... urgent requests. Management changes frequently, but the internal office team is supportive and collaborative. The most challenging aspect of the job is learning how to respond to customers with immediate needs, when your capabilities are limited by factors outside of your control. The most enjoyable part of the job is the collective sense of accomplishment felt when a job ends with an exuberant and appreciative customer. – less
Fast growing company with talented people and great culture
Marketing Communication Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 13, 2014
Great people
Very profitable business
Promotes culture of safety
Leader in industry
ok
Chiller, Generator, HVAC Technician (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 2, 2014
Did not like the way the company was run. I did not like how things went.
Work hard/ play hard
Team Lead (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 18, 2013
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: training programs (but is looking to improve in this area)
Wonderful culture
Customer and employee focused
Drive to improve processes
was a good company to work for
Technician II (Former Employee), CedarHill TxAugust 16, 2013
Pros: was injoying the cookout with the guys
Cons: was not making are quotes by the end of the month
Day at work : came in at 700AM worked on rebuilding the air comp

What I Learned : how to rewire all the air comp. unit, Worked on Cummins Engines and the air ends part. put it all back together and run – more... tested the units.

Management: they were there and help us on what ever we needed

Co-Worker: we worked as a team and help each other as needed

The hardest part: Was we had to Rebuild 20 to 25 of them a month