AGFA Healthcare

AGFA Healthcare Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent place to work
Web Developer (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONMarch 24, 2014
Pros: great culture
Cons: not many
I enjoyed my time with Mitra Imaging/Agfa Healthcare a great deal. The company fostered an open, fun work environment that had most people highly productive. They promoted self learning with programs to help you move your career forward. A period of adjustment was required during AGFA's acquisition of Mitra but things have smoothed out now.
Excellent place to work
Corporate Strategy Summer Intern (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 28, 2013
I was reporting to the CEO and working with senior management. The responsibilities were very challenging. I learnt a lot in those 4 months and was able to successfully close on important projects. Was appreciated by senior management. Most enjoyable part of the job was creating new business models based on new challenges and uncertainties.
Client interaction and Team work was most enjoyable
Deployment Specialist (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: successful execution of upgrades with team and client coordination.
Cons: saw a lack of management support in private and family life needs.
Job involved project planning and new systems deployment for clients in highly productive Healthcare Radiology Facilities. The team that I worked with was highly motivated and extremely easy to work with in this high pressure environment. I enjoyed new system setup, upgrade of OS and Strategic Software and executing Database test and production migrations – more... at our MS SQL and Oracle client sites. Remote upgrades became more the norm and saved travel time and related costs. Which meant more involvement in extensive planning and resource coordination to execute successfully. Management was slow to acknowledge our skills, the number of projects which we were managing and the number components with which we interfaced to complete the upgrade at complex site. – less
Good Company and nice people
Country Manager (Former Employee), Porto, P13January 15, 2014
Pros: support
Cons: cars
Works very hard, but always supported.
Good scholl to the life and professional learning
overall positive
support analyst (Current Employee), mortselApril 9, 2013
old fashioned Management with lots of Silos but casual working style and good benefits
Overall Pretty Good Company
Systems Engineer (CSS) (Current Employee), San Antonio. TxMarch 18, 2013
Pros: large company...feels small....family oriented
Cons: some of the gov't accounts can be a nightmare to deal with.
Agfa is a great company to work for. They do value their employees and training is always at the top of priorities.
Overall great place to work
CI&S Representative (Contract Administrator) (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: generous holiday and vacation time
Cons: uncertainty about employment due to downsizing
Typical days were Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm and normally no weekends. We also had very generous vacation and holiday time off. In this position I was able to extend my knowledge regarding contracting, reading contracts, accruals and rebates. Management was great to work for and practiced an open door policy. I enjoyed the people I worked with, especially – more... when we had "off site" fun days as a group. These times together helped to strengthen the team as a whole. The most difficult part of the job was the uncertainty of employment. This due to the company downsizing. The most enjoyable part of the position was that the stress level, at most times, was minimal. – less
Great work environment
Jr. Project Manager (Current Employee), Carlstadt, NJDecember 27, 2012
A pleasant place to work. Management is friendly and willing to work with you. Amount of work can be a challenge, but it's a welcome one. Co-workers are friendly and everybody has good work ethic.