AGF Management Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun place to work
VP Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON29 April 2014
See notes on AGF Investments Inc.

Very Friendly and family oriented place to work with a great team of people.
Pros
Expense account
Cons
Long hours most of the time
Very dynamic and stimulating environment
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2013
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst my role was to help the Trust call center client improve their key business processes in addition to better manage document output. There were high expectations of performance delivery but the management was very liberal minded and flexible.

I had a great amount of autonomy to run with whatever project came down the pipeline and had many opportunities to stretch myself. My co-workers were great to work with and always helpful.

The hardest part of the job was not always knowing if I was doing the right thing (because I had so much autonomy) but at the same time, I enjoyed and appreciated the fact that my experience is what got me hired and as such, my VP and manager expected no less than the best.

I enjoyed the dynamics of the small projects that I worked on as a Business Analyst while allowing me to get experience managing these projects as well.
Pros
Very liberal and dynamic environment
Cons
sometimes too busy to work on personal development, to build new skills such as ITIL and PMP certification
AGF Management is a financial fund management organization
Service Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2013
Provided support for financial enterprise solutions through IT applications.

Typical tasks:
- Respond to change tickets submitted by project leads
- Prepare reports highlighting important indicators including ticket turnover, ticket response time, outstanding days
- Chaired weekly meeting with Change Advisory Board
- Communicate with project leads about ticket requirements and issues

Worked as a part of the Change Management team, very friendly management team, resourceful and amiable people

Enjoyed the work environment, entire floor was very open to conversation and helping each other out
Pros
positive work environment
Cons
difficult to perform outside of job requirement