Agero

Agero Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
Accident Management Case Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches from clients
Cons: healthcare premiums to high
low pay, incentives for meeting quotas was very low
company cares about call volume rather than caring about the customer and employees
management is the favored employees rather than the educated and skilled.
Mandatory overtime enforced for some agents and not other being the accident management department
lots of favortism
Alright Place to Work
Roadside Associate (Former Employee), Sebring, FLSeptember 16, 2014
A typical work day is sitting for eight hours dealing with mostly distressed customers, if you're working in the general roadside department where I was. I wouldn't say you learn much in this job except how to handle calls and work them in a timely fashion. Management is helpful and will let you know if you're doing good or what you can do to improve. Co-Worker interactions aside from lunch and breaks is often minimal.

The company is pretty cool through your training, offering food here and there and longer breaks. The training was probably the funnest part of the whole experience; getting to know some of the supervisors and such.

Overall, the satisfaction with this job is when you actually get a thank you from a customer and a good review. Those are the rewarding moments.
An excellent and professional environment to work
Accident Management (Former Employee), Sebring, FLSeptember 15, 2014
This job consists of providing emergency roadside assistant for customers' with disabled vehicles as well as customers involved in accidents, throughout the United States & Canada. It involved steady heavy call volumes throughout the day, securing immediate assistance with service providers in the area of the disablements.
I worked with professional co-workers and for an excellent management team.
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you played a role in assisting customers who were at times in dangerous situations & hindered from daily routines in the most efficient professional manner.
Productive Workplace
Response Associate (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNAugust 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch at times, overtime incentives
Cons: mandatory overtime
This is a great business to work for in general. They sold off part of their company and we all got bonuses based on how long we've worked it. The owners didnt have to give us any of that money, but they did. I know it helped a lot of us out since it was around Christmas. They like to offer incentives for overtime. If you work so many hours they will give you so much money extra on your check. The incentive we have now is work 5 hours on Saturday or Sunday and get an extra $50, but you have to work certain times to get this money (9-2am & 3-8pm). Also they like to have activites to keep us motivated to keep doing the overtime especially when it gets strenuous through the crazy winter months. The only bad thing, I feel, is the crazy and rude customers. When you are having a bad day yourself and this customer is going off on you, it doesnt help ANY.
I had the experience to put a smile on my customers face.
Response Associate (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNJuly 31, 2014
It was a call center for roadside assistance. I had the chance to talk to customers on a daily basis, and assist them with their roadside assistance needs, If I got to where I needed help with anything my supervisor or co-workers were right there to help me. I can't say that it was anything hard about this job. I enjoyed everything about it.
Fast Paced job
Case Manager (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 28, 2014
Pros: lunches provided at times
Cons: case loads are more than you can take on
Great company to work for. Great environment, nice co- workers and great leaders
Great growth opportunity
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Sebring, FLJune 29, 2014
Good pay easy work management is pretty much on the ball with anything you need help with. best place I have ever worked
Not a lot of growth in the company especially with it being a new company
Dedicated State Farm Response Associate (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNJune 14, 2014
Pros: company does things for the employees when we meet quota
Cons: new people coming in are getting better shifts and days than people with senority
It is difficult having a steady family life especially when we are forced to do mandatory overtime during major winter storms, and we do not get any days off back to back our days are scheduled to work one day every weekend so we get off one day during the week and one day off during the weekend.
It's a decent call center
customer service rep (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJune 13, 2014
Pros: most of the coworkers are awesome, qrp, lots of over time
Cons: condescending awards, time off, some supervisors, mandatory ot (i don't mind doing ot when i want but not forced)
All of the metrics are pretty easily attainable except for NOC, especially when you're trying to handle accident calls as a spike agent. The environment is decent. It's clean. They have an over priced little market in the break room which is nice if you forgot your lunch. 90% of the time they have half of the break room closed, so there isn't enough space to sit for lunch. Like today I got to sit out in 102 degrees because all of the tables were taken. The supervisors try to help with all of your needs, but in reality they do not have much say in anything. They're of no help when it comes to needing time off. You have to submit your request to someone in another state through the computer and you can't even explain why you need the time off. Most of the time it is denied. The initial training I received was perfect. I was able to come out on the floor with an almost perfect score card. My training for accidents was appalling. I was ready to walk at that point. Luckily, through trial and error I have become a subject matter expert on accidents. My coworkers and I have a pretty strong support system. Like any call center, there are good and bad calls. The job does feel rewarding at times, especially when you can successfully get someone help in a timely manner.
Agero is a new and upcoming employer in Clarksville, Agero is working hard to become a household name in the community.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNJune 11, 2014
As a supervisor my day to day job is to coach and develop my team to be "heros' for customers disabled/stranded on the road. Having experience in the call center has taught me that no matter what the product is; at the end of the day it is about providing "excellent" customer service. I enjoy working with my peers, it has been a teaching and learning experience each and every day. The hardest part of my job is to take agents who are inexperience with call center metric and develop them into great customer service representatives. Understanding that the customer calls for a reason and they are the subject matter experts that can make a customer's day. I enjoy watching people grow into their strenghts and meet their career goals.
poor pay and dead end job
Response Associate (Former Employee), sault ste. marieMay 14, 2014
Pros: coworkers are fantastic
Cons: pay, no promotions
-typical low pay and low end minimum wage job
-bonus system payouts are incredibly small
-company only cares about call volume rather than caring about the customer
-management is a "little boys club" or "click" who promote the favored employees rather than the educated and skilled
-management are former phone agents who have been employed there for years rather than university educated or with real business experienced managers
-operated like smalltown company with nepotism
LOVE Agero
Roadside Rep (Current Employee), San Pablo, CAMay 10, 2014
I Love working for Agero, I Have just reached aplace in my life where I want to be back out in a work enviornment vs. at- home
very relaxedwork but did come with lots of frustrations
Customer Service Representatve (Former Employee), Sebring, FLMay 6, 2014
Pros: company treats the employees well
Cons: work complicated schedules
I enjoyed my time there however I couldn't seem to find a work schedule that didn't intervene with my personal time. It felt like I had no spare time
call center
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 27, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: hr department
answer calls help customers with roadside assistance. I have learned to be very patient with people when they are frustrated and mad. The co-works are very nice. Didnt really have a hard part of the job.
Learning experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 25, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
It is a great learning experience within roadside assistance. Co-Workers are worth working with, family is what they see you as. Just watch out for what management states. Everyone under management is always willing to help, support and a smile is expected to be seen from you.
Good place to work.
Staffing & Scheduling Analyst (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 15, 2014
Pros: food - food - food! the culture
Worked with the management team and enjoyed the challenging nature of the business.
ok place if you just looking for employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNApril 6, 2014
Pros: vto
Cons: supervisors
As in any job there has to be a level of respect supervisors often time were rude and nasty and if you reported it then you became the problem. If your stats are high then your favored and if not you don't get the same treatment. You sit on the phone all day taking stressful calls from people who a lot of times have no idea where they are but yet need a tow or tire change and you can leave no one stranded. Dispatchers complain about not being paid enough. The fact that they put a time limit on calls is ridiculous, in my opinion it limits your customer service. Thankful I wised up and got out when I did. Honestly it should have NO STARS...
good
response assoicate (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNMarch 29, 2014
Answering phone and dispatching roadside
I learn map skills
most of management is there to help you sussed
Co-workers where there to help each other
hardest part of the job is to get my stats lower
the most enjoyable is helping people
the job was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson ,AzMarch 28, 2014
Pros: hours, job, benefits, ect
Cons: attendance, point system, sick issues, medical
I liked the job was ok , hours ok , they didnt help you with what you needed very much other wise i wouldve been promoted but never was in two years.
fast pace and constantly on the move
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), Medford, MAMarch 25, 2014
-morning meeting
-checking emails
-returning the previous day phone calls
-print out client's case load
-calling client's and apologizing for lack of roadside service
-reviewing clientele codes and going over pending complaints
-discussing ways to implement service in order to make it more convenient and acceptable for clients and customers.

About Agero

For nearly 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. And – Read more