Agero

Agero Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
More Pluses than minuses
Response Agent (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONAugust 18, 2014
low pay but a decent benefit package
They did little things to make employees feel valued. Things like ice cream day when they brought ice cream in for everyone, grilled cheese day when the supes made us grilled cheese sandwiches

Minuses - short call time expectations, when all the caller knows is that they are on I-75 but not sure what state finding them is going to take more than allotted call time

the irate callers who sometimes make death threats

For me and I probably shouldn't say this the best part of the job was the crazy calls like a customer who broke a branch off a tree to use as a gear shuft
Easy (but monotonous) job and great benefits
Customer Service Representative, Team Mentor (Former Employee), Sault Ste Marie, ONAugust 14, 2014
Great place to work to get yourself on your feet. Plenty of time on the floor to be able to study and do homework during your shift so I was able to stay working throughout university and college. They are rather flexible with schedules and have a very awesome benefit package that makes up for the little over minimum wage salary.
Great for a call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sault Ste MarieJanuary 13, 2014
Agero strives to keep their employees happy. Flexible working hours, competitive pay and many many extras in recognition. A fun place to work
Very Company Orientated
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONDecember 10, 2013
Co-Workers are Great. Most of the Supervisors are Fantastic, as management is always there to help, I can't say anything bad about the people, although some polices and procedures need to change to make the employment less stressful on the agent and to be treated with respect in all aspects of the agents job.
A fantastic workplace.
Call Associate (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONJuly 30, 2013
Pros: free beverages, great benefits, many company held functions, flexible hours.
Cons: can be stressful, repetitive, and you don't move around a lot.
While I wasn't with Agero very long it was more a situation where the job didn't fit me personally. The workplace itself and people were amazing, and it was a very rewarding job. Their training is extensive and impressive, a good balance between classroom and on the job to help prepare anyone for on the floor calls helping customers. A typical day at work was pretty casual, you'd get there a bit early to prepare your station, talk with coworkers a bit, and then start the day on calls helping customers with various problems concerning their vehicles and/or insurance. The hardest part of the job is probably trusting your intuition for situations - what situation needs what service and what is most beneficial to the customer. The most enjoyable part is that satisfaction when you've helped someone and you can tell they're really grateful to have someone on the way.
heros
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), sault ste marieJune 5, 2013
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: wages
Staff are great very helpful.not you typical call center. i send poi's to customers. send tow trucks if needed or call 911 if in a accident
THE WORK AND THE CO-WORKERS WERE GREAT
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), SAULT STE. MARIE,ONT.April 23, 2013
Pros: helping people who are in dire need
Cons: typing ability
CUSTOMER SERVICE, FULFILLING CUSTOMER NEEDS
I ENJOYED HELPING PEOPLE
COACHES WERE SUPPORTIVE
CO-WORKERS WERE GREAT AND ALSO SUPPORTIVE
I KNOW COMPUTERS BUT AM A 2 FINGERED TYPER AND MADE CALL TIMES LONGER
GOOD HRS LOTS OF OT AVAILABLE
A typical day at work
Roadside Assistance Telemarketer (Former Employee), Sault Ste Marie ONMarch 26, 2013
Pros: free coffee/hot chocolate
Cons: clients were not always pleasant
Would walk to work, put my lunch in the fridge, get myself a coffee in the break room, grab my gear from my locker and go to an available spot, and start taking calls. Would work through calls, getting assistance from helpful superiors when needed, and would go on my breaks. Was a stressful job, they never once said it wouldn't be but they do everything they can to make it as easy as possible to get through the day. Lots of rewards and positive reinforcement. I would have stayed if I could have. I would advise others to work there.
Good
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONAugust 30, 2012
Pros: lunches are provided on special occassions
Cons: no week ends off.
Agero is a good place to work. They offer employee incentives and have coaches onsite to aid in situations when clients are unhappy or in need of a supervisor. The most difficult part of the job is sitting in one spot for the shift.

About Agero

For nearly 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. And – Read more