Position: Real Estate Receptionist/Admin
Experience: Minimum 6 months of work experience
Part-time #1 – Sat 10-6, Sun 12-6, Mon 4-8pm (18 hours)
Part-time #2 – Tues to Fri 4-8pm (16 hours)
Agent C is looking for a Real Estate Receptionist/Admin with at least 6 months experience. This position is best suited for a multi-tasking individual with excellent customer service skills. You will be responsible for administrative tasks in this fast-paced real estate office. To be successful you must have an enthusiastic and professional telephone manner and truly enjoy dealing with people.
Primary responsibilities include the following: Answering busy multi-line phone & greeting clients with warmth and professionalism, word processing, filing and assisting Realtors with listings and offer preparation.
- Stratus (MLS), WebForms, Realtor Link, GeoWarehouse, EasyOFFER.
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Adobe Reader
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Must have a thorough understanding of OREA forms and general/common office paperwork (appointment information forms, ordering signs, listing/BRA, lease packages, etc.).
- High aptitude for numbers and working with numbers
- Superior Communications skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to proof brochures, write correspondence, handle inquiries
- Extremely strong inter-personal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities
- Ability to prepare offers
- Having a car is a definite asset
Indeed - 7 months ago