Position: Executive Assistant - Real Estate
Experience: Minimum 2 + years of work experience
Salary: Competitive (to be negotiated)
Agent C is looking for a Real Estate Executive Assistant with at least two years experience. This position is best suited for a multi-tasking individual with excellent customer service skills. You will be responsible for both marketing and administrative tasks in this fast-paced real estate team. To be successful you must have an enthusiastic and professional telephone manner and truly enjoy dealing with people.
- Serve as a marketer for the agent, creating original feature sheets, flyers, mailings, letters, newsletters and more.
- Prepare & mail introductory greeting cards to prospects
- Preparation & distribution of monthly and quarterly newsletters, flyers
- Setting up clients in Top Producer real estate database
- Contacting prospective buyers/sellers through lead system on a daily basis
- Completion of all real estate forms involved in buying, selling, renting
- Liaising & following-up with clients throughout the buying or selling process
- Preparation of correspondence materials for client meetings, viewings
- Preparation of Open House marketing materials
- Administrative tasks such as filing, sorting, and photocopying
- Stratus (MLS), WebForms, Realtor Link, GeoWarehouse, EasyOFFER.
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Adobe Reader
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Must have a thorough understanding of OREA forms and general/common office paperwork (appointment information forms, ordering signs, listing/BRA, lease packages, etc.).
- High aptitude for numbers and working with numbers
- Superior Communications skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to proof brochures, write correspondence, handle inquiries
- Extremely strong inter-personal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities
- A willingness to become licensed as a Real Estate Professional
- Having a car is a definite asset
Please email your resume with your salary or hourly rate expectations. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To empower Canadian organizations with the local talent needed to grow their businesses. To strengthen our economy by making...