The Sales Associate position is the most critical link in ensuring customers have a rewarding experience that keep them coming back time after time. Demonstrating excellent customer service skills, timely and effective selling, product knowledge and as part of an active team driven to meet individual and store objectives, you will contribute to building the customer base. If you have what it takes this position is for you!
- Provide outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment; greeting and acknowledging every customer; maintaining solid product knowledge; and any other aspect of customer service as rerquired.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
- Assist in floor redesigns, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of inventory, sales floor and stock room.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Ability to learn and operate current company POS system.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Previous sales experience with gowns, fashion and accessories
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and fashion-minded individual.
- Fashion and Merchandising