Do you go to work inspired and ready to make a difference?
90% of AgeCare staff said “Yes”
Since our inception in 1998, AgeCare has been dedicated to creating vibrant communities that celebrate and support aging with dignity, independence and community interaction for the elderly. We offer our residents a safe and secure home-like atmosphere where they and their families can be assured peace of mind.
The AgeCare Family is also dedicated to make our organization the “Best Place to Work”! Our employees are among the most happy and fulfilled anywhere, with more than 85% reporting high levels of job satisfaction and enjoyment.
We are currently looking for a full time Resident Care Manager to manage client care at our Walden Heights Seniors Community in Calgary, Alberta which is a Supportive Living facility that employs 150+ Licensed Practical Nurses and Health Care Aides. Under the Director of Care’s supervision, and as a leader of the Care Team at Walden Heights, you will ensure AgeCare’s high standards are being met, which includes promoting a culture of client safety, respect and quality care while also guiding and developing a close-knit team that provides the finest care. You are planning, organizing, coordinating, directing and evaluating all aspects of nursing care, and providing guidance, mentorship and performance management to care staff.
We want to hear from you if you are a talented and motivated leader and embrace our guiding principles of:
- Trust: We act with integrity and fairness
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity and kindness
- Quality: We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service
- Teamwork: We uplift each other with positive energy and support
The Ideal Candidate
- Has Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Is registered (or eligible) with CARNA
- Successfully managed a team with effective outcomes
- Can coach and mentor to bring out the best in a team
- Values lifelong learning
- Embraces diversity
- Manages conflict effectively
- Makes informed decisions based on collaboration
- Builds trust and respect
- Simply enjoys the nursing profession, and working with seniors
Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate.