AGAT Laboratories Employee Review

View all AGAT Laboratories reviews

Agat
Environmental Chemistry Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 January 2014
The company is good but has a little opportunities for advancement in the area am interested in.

I have learned to be efficient in a fast space laboratory work, I have earned more critical skills, problem solving/troubleshooting, and understand more the team work importance.
The team at AGAT is wonderful and we support each other daily to have quality results and a good work environment.

the hardest part of the job is when a major problem, like instruments failure, it can be challenging at the time because the work flow falls back and miss the deadlines, but at the same time I enjoy brainstorming this problems to find a possible answer, and I always get a bigger reward of happiness when am able to solve the problem, it motivates me more.
Pros
The work, tasks
Cons
Salary

Other AGAT Laboratories Employee Reviews

Fun working place
Quality Control Chemist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2017
Challenging work

Learned time management

Nice workplace culture

Day to day challenge on my work

Like to take challenges on work so never feel hard
Overall good workplace with long work hours
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 August 2017
It has a flexible work culture so that an employee can self-manage the work load in long working hours. The management was cooperative and given the opportunity to learn.
Pros
4 days off after 4 working days
Cons
Long hours and very low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGAT Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5