Affinity Welding & Design is an established growing company that specializes in custom fabricated structural steel products and is looking immediately to hire an Office Manager who is highly organized and self-motivated.
Reporting to the owner, the Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in the steel fabrication industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Design and implement health and safety policies
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Check and maintain office supplies and inventory
- Purchasing materials
- Creating invoices
- Tracking orders
- Accounts payables and receivables
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial analysis
- Perform payroll duties
- Recruitment and selection of employees
- Must have a certificate, diploma or degree in business administration/ management or equivalent skills and experience
- 3-5 years experience in an administrative position, preferably in the steel industry
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and act independently within established guidelines
- Must be proficient with MS Office programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook as well as QuickBooks accounting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and decision-making skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
Please send a cover letter and resume indicating position title to 26 Don Valley Parkway, fax (204)-589-6298, or by email to this job posting.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.