Affinity Welding & Design is an established growing company that specializes in custom fabricated structural steel products and is looking immediately to hire a hard working Welder-Fabricator who is passionate about welding and fitting and enjoys working as part of a team.
This position has the potential to earn between $16-$22/ hour depending on experience.
- Operate metal fabrication equipment in compliance with company operating procedures using welding processes such as gas metal arc (GMAW), and metal core arc (MCAW).
- Produce a variety of parts from shop drawings to conform to specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Must be CWB Certified and have 3-5 years experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (unassisted) for 25% of the average work day.
- Proven ability to complete repairs/service within established time guidelines in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with own mode of transportation.
Please apply with your resume and licensing information in person to 26 Don Valley Parkway, fax (204)-589-6298 or by email to this job post