Unsatisfied in your current job? We are searching for the best and brightest to join our team on a full time, permanent basis.
We are a custom manufacturing company capable of manufacturing a multitude of precision components and assemblies. Established in 2000, Affinity has become a key supplier to a number of Canadian & US companies.
We are looking specifically for highly skilled manual and CNC machinist with extensive experience in a jobbing shop. The successful candidate will be capable of working directly from drawings to accurately, independently and quickly produce close tolerance finished parts. Multiple setups and teardowns daily are routine in our shop, so the ability to do so productively and accurately is paramount.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- minimum 4 years experience as a CNC Machinist
- comfortable working with small to medium size parts
- knows the value of time to a business
- excellent work ethic!
- team player
- works independently with little supervision
- able to communicate in English well
Duties will include:
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Programming CNC equipment
- Set up and adjusting production machinery such as CNC lathe, grinding machine, CNC milling.
- Working within tight tolerances
- Maintaining inspection records and reports
- Verifying dimension of parts for accuracy as per drawings
We are offering a starting wage of $30.00 per hour depending on experience plus extended health benefits after 90 days.
Interested candidates can reply to this ad with their detailed resume by email at "jobs at machining.ca"
Thanks in advance, as only selected candidates will be contacted for a further interview.
Unit 103-13045, 84 Ave
Surrey, BC, V3W 8G7,