Affinity Health Solutions is a well established Health Management Centre looking to hire a dedicated, qualified Client Service Representative. This position is approximately 30-40 hours per week. If you are self motivated, excellent communicator, problem solver and have an enthusiastic approach then we want to hear from you!
As a Client Service Representative, you are the forefront of the business and the first line of contact for our clients. You are responsible for providing exceptional, quality client care in an efficient, friendly manner while running the day to day operations of the clinic.
Specific Job Task & Responsibilities
- Consistently maintain efficiency and accuracy of the "Five Points of Contact" for each client visit
- Provide comprehensive support for all health practitioners including appointment scheduling, event coordinating, marketing and advertising, client retention, new client intake process, maintain/file client records, keep appointment software up to date
- Effectively manage all administrative tasks including but not limited to; appointment reminder calls, invoices and billing, daily financial reports, ordering and purchasing of office supplies
- Monitor and maintain social media pages
- Maintain clinic appearance, light housekeeping duties (laundry, cleaning, assisting practitioners with room set up etc)
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Knowledge in office and administrative procedures
- Previous experience in a client service position
- Microsoft Office
- Clinic Master Software is an asset
No phone calls please, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you!
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -