Affinity Express Employee Reviews

Worst Company to work for
Account Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra3 November 2017
No Life Balance
No Work Culture
Poor Management with low level domain experience (even a supervisor or executive is far better then them)
No personal and career growth (Employee working more then 5 years do the same job)
No Bonuses and lot of deductions in take home salary
Poor Cab service (Facilities) and HR (They are not even concerned about employees and their health)
Good
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra23 October 2017
Night ship only, no fastivel off, unpaid over time working, no facilitis for employ , not a single leave considerd, no bonus, extra target set for employ, and unpaid extra working.
Good for freshers
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra15 October 2017
The workplace culture is good. All employees enjoy there work. There are different shifts at company. The training provided by company to new employee. It helps to me to improve my software skill.
job itself is decent
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Elgin, IL27 September 2017
Direct supervisor was great! Co-workers were very kind and helpful.
However upper management and HR consistently did not communicate well if ever. Leadership was passive and not clear, this was consistent.

The position itself was rather interesting and manageable, it's unfortunate things can't progress, the team has a great deal of potential. But the overall culture of a place can't change with lack of leadership and communication.

They have a track record of letting someone go, without informing them of why. How is an individual suppose to grown if they don't know what needs to be changed.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
no communication from HR
Nice place to take experience
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra7 September 2017
It's a good place for freshers to taking experience
Nice workplace Good environment Located in best IT park and develop personality overall it's a good place for freshers.
Best platform to start your carrier with as a designer. learning, training and development provided at a professional level.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra31 August 2017
Great learning opportunity, cooperative staff, employee engagement should be practiced more to reduce the attrition rate. company should also be concerned about employees health. apart from everything the company is a great place to work in and build up your career. salary is done on time. over time is paid. A reliable and fair company.
Pros
cab facility provided, supportive environment for fresher by team, great professional learning.
Cons
rotational night shifts, over times during workload is stressfull
Good atmosphere for work
Unit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pune23 August 2017
Was nice experience working with affinity. I learned many concept about graphics designing. Management was good. Very friendly atmosphere for the work.
Campaign Trafficker
PPC/SEM Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kharadi Pune20 August 2017
Currently working as Camapign Trafficker in PPC and SEM Team.
So i have knowledge of Google Adwords and Kenshoo.
We can also directly able to contact the clients.
But the management is not so good.
The hardest part of this job is night shift.
Ok job
Copywriter (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines17 August 2017
Miss this job in the philippines, great people, easy work, just a little too easy sometimes. Not enough people on teams, inneffective management, but an ok job overall
Productive ,Fun place to work and learn ,friendly surrounding
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra1 August 2017
It was 1 month internship as a Media Intern.Me and my team covered the complete process of their work along with many bytes and reviews of employees .We worked under HR group of Affinity x and working in Advertising company introduced us to another part of media field that is digital and print advertising.We did a corporate video for them. It was an amazing experience.
Pros
friendly environment
pressure on work
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra11 July 2017
i have learned so much things in that company. Environment of work is great.but had lots of pressure. very hectic schedule when you work here.if you want leave you always have to give a very strong reason for that.
Pros
Salary on time.
Cons
Over time
Hardworking and cool atmoshphere
junior production associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra24 June 2017
The most hardworking but competitive part of my life, workplace was good with the management as well, good mentors as well as Team leads.Learnt many good things Hardworking especially, working for 8 hours completely with night shifts was a bit hard but enjoyed the journey.
Fun officemates, Low salary
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Quezon City19 June 2017
What kept me going for 2 years of working for this company are the friends I gained from it. We were together ever since the training for the job until we were officially sent to work on the production floor. Salary was very low compared to the workload you're doing. Love the activities for the employees though (ie. Team Building, Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving parties)
It was good
Team Associate (Former Employee) –  PUNE, INDIA3 June 2017
IT WAS GOOD AND FUN WITH AFFINITY. It was nice place to work, but has slow growth ratio ffor who love to go ahead in company. Management was good not the best. The hardest part of the job was to say no to leaves.
Production base work
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra13 May 2017
No entertainment in this industry and no growth. Not good management. Only production base work. Not good increment in salary. Lot of Leaves problems. Nothing to learn extra or different things.
Absolute no-no workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra7 May 2017
Good ambiance and location.
Horrible culture and job security. Total dictate by US team, 24x7 work, no motivation to come to work. No growth technical and managerial.
Pros
Ambiance and location
Cons
Job security and culture
Environment is good
Jr Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra7 March 2017
Good for career in Design Field anyone who wanted to start Career.
management in good. work space in great. good for entry level job seekers. ........
Good BPO Company for Creative People
Senior Associate Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Quezon City24 February 2017
Good company for creative people, especially for fresh grads and willing to work near Quezon City Circle. Affinity Express offers print and digital design jobs as well as web design and development for its employees.
Pros
holiday pays, over time pays
Cons
monthly schedule shifting
Not a company I'd work for again
A global marketing services partner (Former Employee) –  Elgin, IL14 January 2017
I very much enjoyed the work I did and the clients I assisted, as well as working daily from a home office. However, the company is transitioning all of their departments to Manila. They gave us no notice at all which I feel is a tremendous lack of professional courtesy. My goal is to work for a company with strong professional ethics with a code of mutual respect and consideration.
Average Workspace and culture
Graphics Designer (Former Employee) –  Kharadi9 January 2017
I was an Intern at Affinity the work was good, but the management and dominating seniors are irritating. Extra activities and recognition was the only thing i enjoyed.
Pros
Fixed Shifts and Extra Activities
Cons
Frustrating atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Express. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9