Affinity Express Employee Reviews

Productive ,Fun place to work and learn ,friendly surrounding
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra1 August 2017
It was 1 month internship as a Media Intern.Me and my team covered the complete process of their work along with many bytes and reviews of employees .We worked under HR group of Affinity x and working in Advertising company introduced us to another part of media field that is digital and print advertising.We did a corporate video for them. It was an amazing experience.
Pros
friendly environment
Hardworking and cool atmoshphere
junior production associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra24 June 2017
The most hardworking but competitive part of my life, workplace was good with the management as well, good mentors as well as Team leads.Learnt many good things Hardworking especially, working for 8 hours completely with night shifts was a bit hard but enjoyed the journey.
Fun officemates, Low salary
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Quezon City19 June 2017
What kept me going for 2 years of working for this company are the friends I gained from it. We were together ever since the training for the job until we were officially sent to work on the production floor. Salary was very low compared to the workload you're doing. Love the activities for the employees though (ie. Team Building, Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving parties)
It was good
Team Associate (Former Employee) –  PUNE, INDIA3 June 2017
IT WAS GOOD AND FUN WITH AFFINITY. It was nice place to work, but has slow growth ratio ffor who love to go ahead in company. Management was good not the best. The hardest part of the job was to say no to leaves.
Production base work
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra13 May 2017
No entertainment in this industry and no growth. Not good management. Only production base work. Not good increment in salary. Lot of Leaves problems. Nothing to learn extra or different things.
Absolute no-no workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra7 May 2017
Good ambiance and location.
Horrible culture and job security. Total dictate by US team, 24x7 work, no motivation to come to work. No growth technical and managerial.
Pros
Ambiance and location
Cons
Job security and culture
Environment is good
Jr Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra7 March 2017
Good for career in Design Field anyone who wanted to start Career.
management in good. work space in great. good for entry level job seekers. ........
Good BPO Company for Creative People
Senior Associate Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Quezon City24 February 2017
Good company for creative people, especially for fresh grads and willing to work near Quezon City Circle. Affinity Express offers print and digital design jobs as well as web design and development for its employees.
Pros
holiday pays, over time pays
Cons
monthly schedule shifting
Not a company I'd work for again
A global marketing services partner (Former Employee) –  Elgin, IL14 January 2017
I very much enjoyed the work I did and the clients I assisted, as well as working daily from a home office. However, the company is transitioning all of their departments to Manila. They gave us no notice at all which I feel is a tremendous lack of professional courtesy. My goal is to work for a company with strong professional ethics with a code of mutual respect and consideration.
Average Workspace and culture
Graphics Designer (Former Employee) –  Kharadi9 January 2017
I was an Intern at Affinity the work was good, but the management and dominating seniors are irritating. Extra activities and recognition was the only thing i enjoyed.
Pros
Fixed Shifts and Extra Activities
Cons
Frustrating atmosphere
ok to work in this company
Production Officer (Former Employee) –  wakdewadi, shoppers stop27 December 2016
I learn how to give our best to the company and improve our skills and progress.
how to attentively concentrate on our work.
how to co-operate with our senior and learn something new from them
Work place in good.
Unit Prodaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra26 December 2016
Company have good workplace. But management is not good. Its good for freshers not for experienced person. 0 value of good designer or QC.
Pros
On 1st day of work you have free lunch.
Cons
Some time very long hes of work. Its 11 or some time 13 also.
Productive organizatio
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra9 December 2016
It is nice experience with company. At the time of peaks and November to December i have faced much difficulties with deadlines. The management system is average. learned team handling skills and improved communication. My hardest part of job is dealing with escalations.
Pros
No pros fro company
Creative Company
Graphic Designer 2 / Creatives (Former Employee) –  Quezon City30 November 2016
Same process everyday, with a lot of new designs everyday.
The management are not that good, but the people and coworkser are friendly
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad management
Co Operative people and Funwork
Unit Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Graphic Desinger11 November 2016
it improves our carrier go to growth and helpful to lead life, with good company with good designation now a days indeed very popular job portal many advantages are there.easy work and easy to time management.
Pros
tea
Cons
Stable job, Not so great management
Associate Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Quezon City3 November 2016
The job and the co-workers are nice. But the night shift and the pressure is very exhausting. The management could also use some improvement as they have their favorite employees and are not treating the other employees fairly.
Cons
night shift
Both productive & fun workplace
Process Associate in Grade2 (QC) (Current Employee) –  Kharadi, Pune27 October 2016
I learnt lots of things, which is give me inspiration to do best in my work & my life. My co-workers are also very nice persons they helps me anytime I need.
Pros
Free Launches
Politics
Ad Trafficker (Former Employee) –  Quezon City23 October 2016
Politics is everywhere in our department, work load isn't divided equally to employees and promotion is only for those who are close with the managers.
Fun place for only freshers
Web Designer (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra18 October 2016
Yeah its freshers company. Because a fresher can learn how to survive here. Nice place for work, but management is too worst. My colleague are awesome.
No fun activities conducted.
Process Associate in Grade2 (QC) (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra16 October 2016
overall company is good. need best management for team. employees are worked in team & hard workers employees are there. company always appreciate us.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Express. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9