Affinity Credit Union Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Carlyle, SK19 July 2017
Loved my experience with Affinity. Employees were always treated with respect and the benefits that came with the job were amazing. I definitely recommend working here.
Pushy Sales Culture
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 May 2017
What was once a grass roots credit union, has transformed into a pushy sales hungry bank. While the pay is quite high compared to industry standard levels, the work load is mounting to levels to which you are unable to perform your job. Staff are told they are not salesmen, but their targets are set to grow their book of business by thirty percent annually. Call nights for campaigns to solicit business, and encouraging members to purchase products which are not suitable fits for fear of losing our jobs.
Pros
Salary, Benefits
Cons
Pushy Sales
It was a place to work
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK20 February 2017
It was a decent place to work with friendly and helpful staff members. The hours were ok if you are willing to work every Saturday. A lot of times its pretty slow so if your looking for a fast paced job this is not for you but if you enjoy not being busy then its a good place to work.
great company to work for
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK24 January 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. The pay was great and the people we awesome. There is lots of room for advancement. Overall I loved working for this company
Respectful working enviornment and good benefit
Financial/Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK31 March 2016
Working at Affinity was a great experience. The employees there are diversified and well trained. The management treats employees with lots of respect and easy to communicate with. Benefits there were really good and salary was higher than other FI's with the same level of employment. You also gets opportunities to improve yourself if you desire. I would highly recommend this company as a employer.
Pros
Health Spending Account
Cons
Senority matters
Not what it appears
Many positions (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK4 January 2013
- Too corporate
- Senior management and executive are out of touch with the everyday employees
- Continuous changes to educational or position requirements
Pros
decent salary and benefits due to years of bargaining
Cons
benefits are eroding