AffiliateTraction Canada is a full-service performance marketing agency. For twelve years, AffiliateTraction has continued to implement, manage, and grow affiliate marketing campaigns for top internet retailers and brand equity firms. Online advertising is the fastest growing area of marketing and Affiliate Marketing is the fastest growing segment of online advertising. AffiliateTraction is the largest, oldest and fastest growing agency in the affiliate marketing space and works with medium to large companies to establish a presence in the affiliate marketing channel by offering a comprehensive solution for their affiliate marketing efforts.
In support of our continued growth and recent achievements, AffiliateTraction Canada is accepting applications for the full-time position of Campaign Development Associate.
- Monitor client web pages and marketing campaigns
- Suggest new campaigns and offers to introduce to affiliate channel
- Develop e-newsletters and alerts for affiliate program members
- Work with Account Managers to ensure timely approvals
- Remain up-to-date on all areas of the company’s strategy, services and vision
- Represent company at trade shows, seminars, and other industry events
- Achieve individual business targets
- Limited travel required
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Ideal person would be online shopaholic
- Good understanding of affiliate marketing and affiliate business space an asset but not required
- Good understanding of general online marketing
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have high degree of integrity, strong work ethic and be results oriented
- Will thrive in a fast paced work environment and industry
- Conversational French an asset but not required
AffiliateTraction Canada offers our employees a competitive salary / commission structure, comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. AffiliateTraction Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.