Aerotek Employee Reviews

Aerotek Staffing is great to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Ontario28 November 2013
Management is very helpful. Co workers are great. Hours are flexiable.
Pros
Hours Flexiable
Cons
No increases
During lunch break when we talked bout sport, I like soccer and other likes football.
Packaging and Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 November 2013
This was a first work I got after I completed college, though it was not in line with field of study but I enjoy every thing. It was twelve hour shift and you had two or three day off which I really love because it give more time to spend with little boy of a year old.
A typical day is almost the same thing every day, get ready to wrapped coils for either export or in house, export is more stressing than in house, depending on the customer, some export really need all kind of procedure to be followed, but in house is just picked out of the line and placed on pallet to taken away.
I don't really had much with management, expect when after completing a task and your are asked to redo it again because certain customer wants it this way.
My co-worker, those are the people who make even a better place to work, I had an excellent co-worker and team leader, I think every team leader should be like the one I had. Easy going as long as you don't get behind in your work.
Hardest part of the job, when the line is full and there is no tow truck to remove a finished product that has being wrapped and this particular customer, the procedure to follow compared to all other customer is the most difficult and hardest to deal with.
The most enjoyable part of the work is toward closing, when you are cleaning up and the next hour you are on your way home after a long 12 hours shift.
Pros
free luch
Cons
over time.
Great team enviroment
NIGHT SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON16 October 2013
Hardest part of the job was lifting glass. Best part was the team I was working with.
Recruiter/Account Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 October 2013
Outstanding team oriented approach to connecting top companies with top talent.
Hate Crime is very high
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON8 September 2013
Aerotek was send me to get abuse. Their site mangers are very abusive. Hate Crime is very high at their client site.

Pay is very law. you can do nothing with that pay in this competitive world.
Bbq parties and fun with all kind of co-wokers
check the car parts (Former Employee) –  missiauga 3 July 2013
order picking and pricing and ticketing the books it was a good job good team work with management toooo
Aerotek
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary4 June 2013
Very results oriented company with strong values and competitive nature. They have is a friendly open environment but at times may be too low on the work-life balance and culture can be intimidating.
nice, friendly environment to work, lunch is paid.
Cell phone repair/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ENG7 April 2013
Nice place to work, people are friendly and training is great.
Little bit of favouritism goes on between workers and supervisors, which is annoying at times.
Pros
great place to learn new skills.
Cons
parking problem due to shift work times
Dead end job
labourer (Former Employee) –  breslau4 April 2013
Idiots. Sent to a job , person training me says get out of here, dead end job, haven`t heard from them since. Total waste of time
Various warehouse assignments
Forklift, Narrow Isle & Walkie Operator, (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 March 2013
Lead hand in shipping and receiving. Loading and unloading trucks using forklifts and walkies. Verifying and auditing product upon arrival. Picking multiple orders daily using scan guns.
A diverse team of co-workers.
Deadlines always added pressure to the job.
Completing assignments always gave one some satisfaction.
Pros
flexible work environment
Cons
long hours occassionally.
Fast paced warehouse work
Loading and unloading trucks using forklifts and walkies. Staged product to be shipped using a narrow isle trucks.
Lead hand shipping and receiving.
Meeting deadlines during peak seasons.
Satisfaction in meeting deadlines was somewhat of a reward.
Pros
relaxed work atmospheere.
Cons
general employee training somewhat lacking
Professional Staff, love to work with them
Panel Wiring Technician (Former Employee) –  Cambridge7 March 2013
I loved to work with Aerotek. They have very professional approch.
A very Calm and Friendly evironment to work in
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Timerlea & Tomken Rd in Mississauga, ON27 February 2013
My Co-workers & Manager were excellent to work with. I learned most of job skills through them in a very friendly manner. Everyone was given a fare share of work to do which people would finish on time without any hassels. If we did not understand something it was okay to ask your superiors.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fast paste environment with individuals working together as a team
Recruiting Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 January 2013
A typical day at work consisted of screening resumes, calling potential candidates for clients and screening them on the phone. I also set up In-House interviews for my colleagues and placed candidates to suitable positions for my clients. Management was good, where they would support each employee in their progress to fill positions. Feedback was given and teamwork was the core of the organization. Co-workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job was to find suitable applicants for my clients. The teamwork, helpfulness and positivity that consisted in the office was enjoyable.
Pros
teamwork, helpfulness, positive management
Cons
long hours in comparison to pay
Productive and well maintained workplace
Manufacturing Assembler (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON30 November 2012
The company from where I am working with is a safe and friendly workplace.
I have learned a lot and still learning if I may say and I find my co workers easy to approach with.
At first I find it hard to stand for long period of time but I am beginning to endure it as time goes by.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I get a chance to talk and sometimes sings with my co employees when at work, and the best thing about in the company is that the Supervisors, Team Leaders and Authorities are friendly and approachable.
Pros
free training on the field of specialization
Cons
short hour of break
Waste Of Time
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge27 November 2012
Aerotek is just another waste of time temp agency. They make you register & do their whmis tests then say we'll be in touch. That was a year ago & still waiting for the call that will never come. Temp agencies should be banned because they take good jobs and make them jobs not worth working at as they are skimming your wages and they also allow scumbag companies to take advantage of people that need work.
Cons
take advantage of people
I was given once a job opportunity in a right timing with possibility of more working hours.
AEROTEK - Account Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario14 November 2012
Not so much job opportunities now after the past assignment.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Just an agency good at finding jobs
Worker For Other Companies (Former Employee) –  2430 Royal Windsor Dr Mississauga, ON L5J 1K714 November 2012
Finds jobs close to home. Type of job the agency found me was a laborer working at the Stack Pole plant inspecting gear and line work the consisted of 12 hours inspecting gears.
Pros
long days good atmosphere
Cons
not enough breaks for such a long shift
Energetic work team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON8 November 2012
A typcial day consisted of answer cold calls and client calls. Data entry of client information and helping out the recruiters.
Pros
energetic team
Fulfilling and enjoyable
Process Engineering - Draftsperson (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 November 2012
My days consisted of emails, communication (written & spoken),
areas of improvement, writing reports, creating drawings, utilizing various software packages.

I learned time management, prioritizing, multitasking and communication. My specific skills included engineering work, CAD softwares and drawing packages

Management was supportive and precise with their requirements.

Ensuring that my co-workers and direct reprots were properly educated and aware of their activities and ensuring they were completing without stepping on their toes.

The best part of my job was working with others.
Pros
people
Cons
contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.