Aerotek
1,890 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I enjoy being busy. I love that the day passes fast because the phones never stopped ringing.
Tele Sales, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: free vitamins and protein shakes. on site gym
Cons: short breaks
Handling up to 150 Inbound calls daily.
Learned a lot about Fitness Equipment
Management was Excellent.
My co-workers and I never really had time to communicate except on our lunch break.
The job wasn't hard at all especially if you like to talk on the phone which I love.
It was enjoyable to talk to all kind of different people and help them with their – more... fitness needs. – less
interesting assignments
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: expierence i recieved
Cons: short term assingments
Audited inventory on a daily basis. Counted labels and stickers and entered all data accurately onto spreadsheets. Used Oracle ERP system to look at embedded options.
Machine Operator
Programmer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 29, 2014
Pros: detail oriented
Cons: lack of work
I have been in the manufacturing field for the past 10 years and I consider myself a hard worker and a mindful safety person.
Ok place to work if you mind the drive
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Independence, OHMarch 29, 2014
Pros: the pay was nice
Cons: hours was not so good definitely if you have young children
A typical day at work was inputting information from prescriptions into the data base to be processed and shipped to members. Majority of the co-workers are great to work with. The hardest part of the job is lack of communication with management.
Fast paced call center redeeming rewards for travel.
Customer service representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 29, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Connexions. Being a travel agent I got to learn a lot of new and exciting places to travel. The customers were great.
productive
General Labor (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 28, 2014
i Have learned how to work different machines and my co-workers will try there hardest to help me
Exciting hands on job opportunity
Credentialed Trainer (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 28, 2014
Brings together my love for teaching, and experience in the medical field.
I experienced great problem solving practice
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 28, 2014
I enjoyed the learning experience and working with a great team
Productive and fun workplace
Closing Assistant at Fifth Third Bank in Mtg Dept (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 27, 2014
Under Aerotek, I worked at Fifth Third Bank in the Mortgage Department. I assisted many different employees and aided them in obtaining certain documents to help them close loans. My co-workers were great! If I was confused, or having an off day, the staff was great with answering my questions and helping me get back on track. Each month the staff also – more... had a fun activity to take part in during work. I have participated in many BINGO games with my co-workers. It is a fun way to be able to get your work done, but also win a small prize and beat your neighbor. Overall, I really enjoyed working at Fifth Third. They treat their employees great and I would love to return someday. – less
Care about people
Engineering Technical Support (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 27, 2014
Pros: great working enviroment
Right job for their people. Great working conditions, Great benefits
Great company with opportunity for advancement
Commercial Recruiter (Current Employee), College Park, GAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: opportunity for growth and rapid advancement based on performance, not tenure
Cons: no work / life balance
Huge staffing company under the Allegis Group umbrella. Great opportunity for continuous development and advancement that promotes only from within, based on performance. Management and co - workers have all taken similar paths within the company, so there is an understanding of responsibilities throughout all levels. Communication with management is – more... very open and transparent. Good base pay with commission based on spread produced. Plan to put in at least 60 hrs/wk, however. Not difficult to learn ins and outs of recruiting, but requires a high level of commitment and hard work. Not much room for work / life balance in first 1 - 2 years. – less
GREAT ASSIGNMENT
Employee Servie Rep- ADP (Former Employee), WEST DES MOINES IOWAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: great assignment
Cons: aerotek is not good about returning phone calls, or getting back to their employees in a timely fashion
A TYPICAL DAY INCLUDED INCOMING PHONE CALLS. I LEARNED ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE . MANAGEMENT WAS GREAT. THE HARDEST PART WAS NEVER KNOWING WHEN MY ASSIGNMENT WAS GOING TO END. MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS HELPING CLIENTS IN NEED
A Chance to Growth
HR JR. BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 25, 2014
They gave me my first opportunity to work for very large company with great responsibility.
Good company
Welder (Former Employee), Rhome, TXMarch 25, 2014
I enjoyed my coworker and the workplace atompshere. Management was always availabe and flexible.
A typical day at Aerotek
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Everett, WAMarch 24, 2014
A typical day at Aerotek was a fun yet challenging experience. I had many different duties from sorting mail all the way to filing and everything in between. It's always very busy and hectic, but the job had its perks. Everyone worked as a team and got along with each other. The environment around me was very friendly yet busy.
The downside of working – more... at Aerotek was the fact you're constantly on your feet and work 12 hour shifts. The job requires you to be able to concentrate hard and be really energetic. The pressure was that you had to be reliable and responsible. Mainly because I was always on call, and had plenty of overtime.
I also learned a lot working for Aerotek. I've learned to work with copy machines and feeding machines. I've learned to organize labeled items like books and magazines. Sorting and printing presidential vouchers was also a challenging part of my learning experience.
Overall, working at Aerotek was a great experience for me. – less
Fun place to work
Site Coordinator/Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte NCMarch 24, 2014
Great people to work with. Great salary with bounses. I would like to work for them again.
Very degrading to people who worked in the office.
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Creve Coeur, MOMarch 24, 2014
Pros: not one that i could name
Cons: degrading, confidence breaking if you are an actual employee of aerotek.
This is a great place to go if you are looking for placement in a company outside of Aerotek. However, inside the walls of the company was a hostile, degrading, and confidence breaking group of supervisors. Instead of coaching when mistakes were made, there were spectacles of the mistake made throughout the office, along with cursing at the mistake – more... maker. – less
Ok, just a contractor job
Customer Service Rep/Teller (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 24, 2014
Contractor Job, no real contact with the company after contract started.
Lab placement was a good match to my abilities.
Chemical Lab Technician (Former Employee), White Marsh, MDMarch 24, 2014
The lab was organized with current SOP's in place for correct analyses.
Very family oriented organization
Account Processor (Current Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 24, 2014
I've had a rough year thus far and Aerotek has been very very understanding. I had a death in the family and they were understanding and empathetic about my loss.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more