Aerotek

Aerotek Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Entertaining Work Environment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 10, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: commission percentage
great post college job for the short term. Long hours grinding out the smile and dial motto.
temporary work
Engineering Technician at Crown Castle (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 10, 2014
The only work they find is temporary work so there are no benefits or job security.
Very demanding work enviroment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNAugust 9, 2014
Pros: sometimes we go out to resteraunts
Cons: sometimes no breaks
greeting the customer on time. having positive attitude is always rewarding. being respectful of your co-workers is very important. the hardest part of this job is getting the ball rolling. the greatest part is when the job gets going so smoothly you actually can see it and you feel good about it.
My objective is to secure a position in which I can utilize my skills and abilities to excel in my career and achieve company goals. Client-focused sa
Account Advisor (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 8, 2014
As an Account Advisor, I handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls in a fast paced environment. I address clients who are experiencing hardships, bankruptcy, unemployment and other difficult subjects regarding mortgage servicing. I have earned the Top Performer award twice and the prestigious E2A Client Experience Coin award. I frequently adapt – more... to a constantly changing atmosphere. I also work both independently and as part of a team to achieve a common goal which is excellent client service. – less
Good productivety
Picker Operator (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDAugust 7, 2014
it's like learnning process

how to do your work better and treat your co-worker like yourself

take order form your management

the hardest part of the job is when your work so hard the management not telling me good job for a job well done

management:telling me good job for a job well done
Productive and fast pace
Forklift and Pallet jack Operator (Former Employee), Piscataway nj 08854August 7, 2014
Pros: great management team
Cons: short breaks
personally everyday was not a typical day because working for a temp services an in a warehouse enviorment you could end up just about anyware in the warehouse they needed you the most. meeting different people on the job everyday some good and some just display somrthing totaly different then norm.
Learning experience
Data Entry Clerk - Temp Position at Medco/ESI (Former Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 6, 2014
Helped me achieve a great job. It taught the basics to get the job at Medco.
A fun place to work.
Supervisor/Role Player (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GaAugust 6, 2014
Pros: most friday's the contract manager brings pizza and soda!
Cons: this was a temp position.
Management is awesome! The atmosphere was very friendly. This is a job that I came to work early to chat with co-workers.
Ware House
Cost Plus (Former Employee), Stockton, CAAugust 6, 2014
sweeping,
Being able to work with others or alone when needed

Communicate with others efficiently, verbally and non verbally

. Quality control on all products before they get stocked

. Able to take responsibility when production is getting heavy; great under pressure
exp.
temp (Current Employee), Oregon City, ORAugust 5, 2014
Pros: pay is good
Cons: not any real chance of full time employment
working for the temp service gives you lot of exp throught the jobs they give you there plus very good pay.
Account management and customer service.
Customer Service, Call Center (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 5, 2014
It was a good job. Call center jobs are wonderful environments to work in. I had to leave to take care of my parents. Their health was deteriorating at the time.
Great company to assist you in your job search.
Contracted Temp Customer Support (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 5, 2014
Pros: i was paid on time every week at a decent hourly rate.
I posted my resume on the Aerotek site and was called by a recruiter from Arizona for my latest customer service position with Wellpoint. The hiring process was quick and seamless. I have been at Wellpoint since February 3, 2014 thanks to Aerotek.
this company needs work
Avionics Technician / Inventory manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 5, 2014
Typical day at work is fine get orders and complete them
you learn that all things are different and more than one way to do things
management is there to to there job only
coworkers just wanna work and be treated good
travel is the hardest part of jobs
getting paid is the most enjoyable part
Reputable company
Liaison, forklift operator, and supervisor (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 4, 2014
Pros: set hours
Cons: contract ended
Really met their employees needs. Worked during Hurricane Ivan in Pensacola, FL. Monitoring contractors doing debris pick-up.
Over the road work
Electrician Journeyman/Lead Man (Commercial) (Current Employee), Various StatesAugust 4, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: long hours, 100% travel like every day
Work load is heavy, a lot of traveling, long hours, but the pay was great! Which makes it worth it all for a short project.
Okay company to work for, some of the clients are not.
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 4, 2014
Cons: not many assignments to send you on, management doesn't follow up too well.
You have to be very flexible for some of the assignments they send you on. When you're a single parent that doesn't work so well. The one assignment I was sent on the company has a good a name but the company is very unprofessional treats the contractors not too well. If your not a brown-noser and you just do your job, good luck!
Good Temp agency
Order Selector (Current Employee), York, PAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: help you advance
Cons: no paid time off or holiday pay
Aerotek is like any other temporary agency, you have a chance to advance if you work hard. I do like the people at aerotek.
Temp agencies, they are all the same
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 31, 2014
Cons: some recruiters just don't care
They placed me with express scripts, and was first told that the pay would be $12.00 hr then they dropped it to $11.30. I can go on and on about my experience but I'm not. Just make sure you have a recruiter that's on your side.
productive and fun workplace with a positive environment.
Production/door assembler (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great shift
Cons: short breaks, no cell phone use on breaks
Assembled doors with the use of basic hand and power tools.
Manually handled material, cut and measured door jams, heads and sills to precise specifications.
Committed to delivering the highest value and greatest products into the marketplace.
Staffing Agency
Licensure Specialist (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 31, 2014
Pros: excellent source of new skills
Cons: no security
Learned alot about state licensing guidelines for clinicians.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more