2,341 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome Recruiters
Contractor - Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: easy to work for
I never had any problems with Aerotek. Any problems, they addressed them, hiring process was easy (even coming from another state), provided all information and documentation in a timely manner. Always paid on time.
productive
Designer (SDRC)(CATIA) (Former Employee), Dearborn, MISeptember 17, 2014
you work with knowledgeable engineer. good work environment. you learn a lot about the product they make
Fun Job and the people I meet were great to work with meet some outstanding people
Processor/Closer (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great working atmospher and great people
Cons: some stressfull time when it came to certain loans and timeline for getting them completed.
I t was a contract job for Navy Federal to work in the Mortgage Department. Day were busy and fast paced but I learned a lot about the Mortgage Department and the different type of mortgages and what went into closing a loan. Stressful because you had only so many days to close a mortgage loan. taught how to work under stressful situations.
fun work place
customer service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2014
loved working with the public and meet new people everyday
I learned to have patience and humble myself
Ok for Temporary Employment
consultant (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 16, 2014
Over promise and under deliver? I guess so if that is how they handle things. I felt really good making the switch to this firm, the company I contracted with however seemed to be a very family friendly business. As in I saw a few friends and family of established employees get hired in at higher rates of pay and without the stringent boot camp esque – more... requirements I faced to have contract renewal/ permanent employment. The direct supervisor and his Manager were awesome.*** – less
Coding Specialist (Former Employee), I worked from homeSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: no more projects were available to me
I had issues with management after one project ended. I was waiting for a new project to begin, but I never received any information even after telephoning numerous times.
Helpful with finding employment
Johnson Matthey as Temp (Former Employee), King of PrussiaSeptember 16, 2014
Very helpful in finding employment. Very professional in placement.
Enjoyable place to work after serving in the military because of the training of soldiers.
Instructor/Trainer (Current Employee), Killeen, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: training on the vehicle that i was taught on, learning new upgrades and new systems.
Cons: i have no cons at this time.
On a daily basis, we all receive a safety briefing before every event of training to ensure the importance of safety is understood. Our management team keeps us informed on what changes or updates to any training to stay on top of things. I have good coworkers that make the work environment enjoyable throughout each day. The hardest part of my job is – more... being away from my family but that's a sacrifice we decided on as a family. Being around my coworkers and soaking up more knowledge everyday is the best part of the job. I've learned a lot of information and enjoy working in good work atmosphere. – less
Productive company that helped locate jobs
Chickasaw Nation, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 15, 2014
Aerotek is a staffing company that helped me locate jobs while I was living in Oklahoma City
fun, very productive
Pharmacy Billing (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
pharmacy billing skilled nursing facilities drug review contact facility for missing information.
good people
Work temp (Current Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: lots of jobs
Cons: most jobs in other county
I was sent to ok places to work. The people are good to me. I enjoy temping different jobs for them.
Nice company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MISeptember 15, 2014
Aerotek is a nice company to work for that I enjoyed for the duration I was there.
okay place
Contracted Employee (Current Employee), Colorado springs. coSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: helps you look for work
Cons: not that great of a place to work for
Aerotek is only a temp business. It an okay place to work for if you are lucky enought to find a temp job.
Fun fast paced work
Team Assembler (Former Employee), Princeton, INSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: healthcare
its very hard work but has a fun environment to it. Extreme amount of overtime, not alot of time left for your family at the end of the day. healthcare was extremely expensive.
Areotek
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Lancaster, PASeptember 14, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: not enough work!
Not enough work, managers don't respect the workers.Manager plays favoritism, go days without being paid for the hours you put in already.
Contractor work with multiple companies allowed for experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 14, 2014
I enjoyed working for Aerotek as they were able to place me into roles that exposed me to different types of jobs.
Various Temp Jobs (Former Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 14, 2014
Aerotek, is a good agency. They just rarely answer the phone.
Productive System
Contract Computer Technician (Former Employee), Tampa,FloridaSeptember 14, 2014
Terminate RG 45 cable and assembled electrical and low voltage cables and install electrical wires for high power circuit breakers.
Participate in training program.The hardest part of this job is not having all the parts to complete the project on time.I joy working with team leaders and training programs.
Productive fun place to work
Administrative Appeals Assistant/Temp (Former Employee), Pittston, PASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Productive, fun place to work. Great management team. Nice co workers
Temp agency
Senior Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 13, 2014
Aerotek has helped me gain employment after relocating to Austin. They continue to look for new opportunities.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more