Aerotek
2,539 reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Ecova was a very smooth & fun environment
Staples Ops support/Ecova Billing Specialists (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 8, 2014
Temp service I worked for is an ok company but I would like to get a job without going through temp services.
temp job
construction (Former Employee), Meriden, CTDecember 7, 2014
Pros: you could do alot of different jobs
Cons: they may not have steady work
The job was a temp job until I found something I really wanted to do
Fun place to work with a lot of friendly, energetic people
Certified Pharmacy Technician, Prime Therapeutics (Current Employee), Irving, TXDecember 6, 2014
Pros: free breakfast every wednesday, free lunch during special work hours, annual christmas lunches
Cons: short lunches
A typical day at work for me is pretty laid back. I am able to focus on the job at hand to ensure accuracy and patient care. Management, including supervisors and leads make our job easy, as well as my co-workers. They are all very motivating. If you are having a bad day, no matter what, at the end of the day, it's better. The company as a whole do – more... little things that mean a lot for their employees and the community. The only hard part of the job, that really isn't hard at all, is the flexibility. We have a few schedule changes during the week, although, they are not major. The easiest part of the job is just being there. Coming from a retail background to something more laid back, I appreciate being able to be in such a rewarding place. – less
It was an alright job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Salem, NHDecember 5, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: low pay grade
It was an ok job, bosses were a bit hotheaded. I enjoyed answering the phones and helping people
FUTURE CARE CORPORATE IS EXTREMELY DEMANDING.
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), MDDecember 5, 2014
Pros: holidays the business office would close early.
Cons: high anxiety, low morale, lack of team support from leaders.
FUTURECARE CORPORATE A/R DEPT IS EXTREMELY DEMANDING WITH MINIMAL SUPPORT TO THE EMPLOYEES.THIS DEPARTMENT LACKS IN AN UPBEAT MORALE WITH HIGH ANXEITY AND QUESTIONABLE JOB SECURITY.
love it
Cargo Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2014
love this company they really try to get you to work as soon as possible!
aerotek review
EFTPS Agent (Current Employee), First DataDecember 5, 2014
While working as a temp Agent for Aerotek, I worked at First Data, for the Department of the Treasury, and I learned quite alot about the tax industry. Aerotek is located in San Antonio, and they are the ones who handled all of my payroll and paperwork.
Aerotek
CNC Set Up Tech (Former Employee), Columbus, INDecember 4, 2014
Pros: paid lunch
Cons: no more advancements
Aerotek was a temp service I went through at NTN Drive shaft. Learned a lot about setting up CNC machines than I ever have. NTN is a huge worldwide company. Some of the machines were a pain to work on but I always got it done on time.
Great
Package Handler (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 4, 2014
overall busy and stable co workers very nice and very helpful great place to expand also they provide training to better yourself as an employee gives you a very great chance to move up in that line of work
A very good place to work
Teach and Mentor (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXDecember 4, 2014
Pros: great 401
Aerotek was the company that I worked for but was contracted out to BAE Systems
Great Company to work For
PLANT SERVICE CLERK (GERDAU) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 3, 2014
Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of – more... work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems; In and Outbound Calling for Dispatching and Arranging deliveries from inside and outside the company for Delivery to Jobsites, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules. – less
Nice to work, I enjoyed againing experience in this position.
BENEFIT INVESTIGATOR (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 3, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: temp assignment
laid back environment
verify benefits for a drug called PROLIA
Management was really nice.
I worked with a lot of good people.
Meeting a production goal was the hardest thing for me.
Learning something new and gaining work experience.
Company assigned to
Document Control Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee), York, PADecember 2, 2014
I am good at what I do, and Aerotek isn't the problem. I just don't enjoy the work I'm in.
Good paying job assignments
Collections Specialist II (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXDecember 2, 2014
Pros: godd paying jobs with excellent benefits
Cons: not very prompt about handling business (some) not all
Not very honest people about finding you placement, if assignment ended. They believe the employer over you, instead of gathering all necessary and prominent evidence if an occurance happens. Never return calls. You have to continuously call them.
Productive and boring place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIDecember 1, 2014
Long nights on feet.
Hi-Lo operation
Management is disorganized
Friendly co-workers
Easy to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 1, 2014
Pros: good pay
Aerotek was easy to work with and my experience was pleasant. My recruiter was always on top of things. The pay was good. Althought they are a temporary agency, they offered health benefits.
Great Job! Great Pay!
Production Worker/ Weld Inspection (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 30, 2014
Definitely for an indoor person
lots of gossip between workers
staf
Temp Job (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 29, 2014
grate company to work with always friendly and grate communication
Good people to work with.
Inventory Adjustor (Former Employee), Centralia, ILNovember 28, 2014
Pros: very professional temporary agency.
Cons: limited jobs in southern illinois, need more clients!
The staff at Aerotek are amazing. They went up and beyond to help fix any problem that arose within the company. They drove to job site to bring tax/enrollment/guide paperwork to us (employees) so we did not have to drive the 50 miles to apply. A+ staff.
Placed the next day
Post Closing Mortgage Auditor (Former Employee), Detroit, MINovember 26, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: none that i can think of
Great place to seek temp work - they keep a lot of folks long term.

They do offer health insurance.

Centrally located in Southfield.

They will place you quickly. I was called on Saturday and started working Tuesday. The onsite recruiters are pretty incredible.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more