Aerotek

Aerotek Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work
test scub (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 20, 2014
Pros: the company brought us thanksgiving dinner
Cons: we had a 30 min break
come in punch in go to your work area line up your lab tops.make sure memory is gone.lab tops cleaned up and all parts is there.i learned that you have to make sure every thing is good and correct before its sent out.management is very good.me and the co-workers work real good as a team.the dardest part of the day is none.the most enjoyable part of – more... the day is when the supervisor tell us we are doing a good job. – less
Aerotek is very effective at finding assignments that match my skill set.
Product Designer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 20, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere and the ablility to flex hours
Cons: work flow fluctates based on seasons
I really enjoy the interaction with my co-workers. The type of work is not cookie cutter design. There are production floor issues to resolve along with new designs.
Assembled engines and metal enclosures
Assembler (Former Employee), Riverview, FLJuly 19, 2014
Aerotek was very thorough on their hiring process. Very reputable company. I worked for a company through them, Tampa Armature Works and the to companies worked very well together. Daily, I assembled diesel generators and metal enclosures. The management at TAW was very good and observant of the employees. The hardest part of the job was working outside – more... in the Florida weather, in all weather conditions. – less
Overall Aerotek is a great company. I was hired by Aerotek but I worked for Oskosh Defense.
MRAP/M-ATV FSR (Former Employee), Bagram, Dwyer and Nolay AfghanistanJuly 19, 2014
Working for Oshkosh was the best organization I have ever worked for.
There is no typical day working in a war zone. One has extremely good days and then there are those not so good days. It all works out well when working with a great organization and great people.

I learned working with the military, especially the Marines, is a challenging and rewarding – more... opportunity. I am a retired Army Warrant Officer. The majority of fellow employees are equally exceptional people to work with

Management in Conus is outstanding. All the management I met in Oshkosh,WI. were true managers. The OCONUS management had a very few new managers that, apparently were new in their field, were still in training. I am sure they have worked out the rough edges. The other managers, OCONUS, did a remarkable job and I hope they are still with Oshkosh Defense.

Again, the majority of co-workers in Afghanistan were truly professional and I hope they are still employed by Oshkosh Defense.

I can honestly say there was no HARDEST PART of the JOB. If there was a hard part of my job, it was me keeping up with changes and me always improving myself to be as good if not better than the other co-workers. The other hard part was when the contract was filtering out and we all had to go our separate ways.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being part if such an elite group of professionals. Working with the soldiers and Marines in such a harsh and troublesome environment and still being able to laugh and joke with each other. Making new friends and learning about all the different walk of lives. Being to keep up with the younger generation and see how their lives were changing in such a harsh environment.

I have Aerotek to thank for placing me in such good company while working in Afghanistan. – less
Dissatified
phlebotomist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2014
Not a lot of choices to choose from when it comes to work assignments, giving false information in order to get you to commit to assignment
Loved working here
Manufacturing / Quality Inspection (Former Employee), Franksville, WIJuly 18, 2014
Pros: pay, hours
Cons: n/a
Aerotek is a Temp Agency that I got me a job at Merz Aesthetics. Merz was the best job that i have ever worked at. I do not have any complaints.
Not a good trainer. Had to learn the system.
Customer Service Rep Inbound only (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2014
We had to learn about the product knowledge, system knowledge, if service was available in their area. Trainer was impatient, did not train nice or well enough.
go somewhere else
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 17, 2014
Cons: lower pay than other agencies
The recruiters are not good with communication. Once you are in a contract they stop keeping tabs on you. My contract was extended twice in my last assignment and I didn't hear from the agency regarding the extension or any other reason for at least four months. I was also promised a free lunch I won in a drawing that I never recieved.
Staffing
Material Handler/Supply Tech (Former Employee), NVJuly 17, 2014
It was ok, had problems getting in touch with the people at the staffing agency at times but otherwise it was ok.
great company
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), kuwait city, kuwaitJuly 17, 2014
great company. company took care of people and paid very well. i would recommend the company to other people.
nice coworkers
CSR/Tech Support/Quality Assurance (Former Employee), fort worth TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: monthly parties
Cons: no raises
met cool people and developed outside relationships with coworker
Rinker Matieral
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: year around employment
Cons: stressful
Working at Rinker was one of the most stressful jobs I had ever worked. The hrs. were long and year around.
The people where gr8 to work with. The hardest thing about for Rinker was when the Rock Plant would run out of material, which would happen from time to time.
Great work environment
Loan Adjuster I / Home Service Specialist II (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2014
Learned all the aspects of the mortgage business from loan origination to processing and underwriting approvals. Management was extremely helpful, understanding and hands on with regards to training and day to day support.

Had and great working relationship with my fellow co-workers and managers. Hardest part of my job was learning all the new types – more... of programs and document requirements needed to complete loan process.

Most enjoyable part of job had to be the overall surrounding and staff that I had the privilege to work with. – less
Productive and fun place to work
MATERIAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Goose Creek, SCJuly 16, 2014
Pros: 401k, tuition reimbursement
Cons: short lunch breaks
As soon as you walk through the doors you feel welcomed. The staff there are incredibly helpful and they have a strong sense of teamwork. No question is a stupid question and they go above and beyond to make sure you have the necessary tools needed to succeed in your career.
cool experience
Member Outreach Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2014
no complaints besides pay isn't quite what I expected but you can work your way up
Line Worker
Line Worker (Former Employee), Franklin Park, ILJuly 16, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: tedious
A typical day at Life Fitness was a fast paced challenging procession of events where the final product for my line was treadmills.
Press ignore when they call!!
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Hopkinsville,kyJuly 16, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: poor management
I worked for them through a third party company. First the factory itself is unorganized,the managers through the third party company had little or no knowledge of what to expect.A typical day was just inspecting parts and as time went on the hours were less weekly. You learned as you go. There was nothing hard about the work I just think they are unprofessional – more... and the third party company management was poor,they tell you need to know information at the last minute. – less
Great place to apply for great temp to hire employment
Job seeker (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 15, 2014
Pros: often catered lunch to on site position
Diligent in finding positions that best fit the individual. Professional, courteous and outgoing staff.
Different
National Servicing & Legal support (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 15, 2014
Gave me a chance to see what else was out there!
At times was a little stressful, but everyone in my department was good support.
Safety Office
Assistant/Clerk to Safety Manager (Former Employee), Edwardsville, ILJuly 15, 2014
I really enjoyed working in the Safety Office. I learned a great deal about safety guidelines.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more