Aerotek
2,906 reviews

Aerotek Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A very Calm and Friendly evironment to work in
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Timerlea & Tomken Rd in Mississauga, ONFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
My Co-workers & Manager were excellent to work with. I learned most of job skills through them in a very friendly manner. Everyone was given a fare share of work to do which people would finish on time without any hassels. If we did not understand something it was okay to ask your superiors.
Fast paste environment with individuals working together as a team
Recruiting Intern (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: teamwork, helpfulness, positive management
Cons: long hours in comparison to pay
A typical day at work consisted of screening resumes, calling potential candidates for clients and screening them on the phone. I also set up In-House interviews for my colleagues and placed candidates to suitable positions for my clients. Management was good, where they would support each employee in their progress to fill positions. Feedback was given and teamwork was the core of the organization. Co-workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job was to find suitable applicants for my clients. The teamwork, helpfulness and positivity that consisted in the office was enjoyable.
Productive and well maintained workplace
Manufacturing Assembler (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONNovember 30, 2012
Pros: free training on the field of specialization
Cons: short hour of break
The company from where I am working with is a safe and friendly workplace.
I have learned a lot and still learning if I may say and I find my co workers easy to approach with.
At first I find it hard to stand for long period of time but I am beginning to endure it as time goes by.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I get a chance to talk and sometimes sings with my co employees when at work, and the best thing about in the company is that the Supervisors, Team Leaders and Authorities are friendly and approachable.
Waste Of Time
Labourer (Former Employee), CambridgeNovember 27, 2012
Cons: take advantage of people
Aerotek is just another waste of time temp agency. They make you register & do their whmis tests then say we'll be in touch. That was a year ago & still waiting for the call that will never come. Temp agencies should be banned because they take good jobs and make them jobs not worth working at as they are skimming your wages and they also allow scumbag companies to take advantage of people that need work.

December 16, 2012

I would stay away from any type of Employment agent from Aerotek, after hey had me come in for an interview for a cotrol pannel job Waste of time and Gas no such job opening as I looked into Allen Bradley myself. AB will post on their own web site. So do some research be fore wasting any time with Aerotek.

I was given once a job opportunity in a right timing with possibility of more working hours.
AEROTEK - Account Services Rep (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 14, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Not so much job opportunities now after the past assignment.
Energetic work team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONNovember 8, 2012
Pros: energetic team
A typcial day consisted of answer cold calls and client calls. Data entry of client information and helping out the recruiters.
Fulfilling and enjoyable
Process Engineering - Draftsperson (Former Employee), London, ONNovember 8, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: contract
My days consisted of emails, communication (written & spoken),
areas of improvement, writing reports, creating drawings, utilizing various software packages.

I learned time management, prioritizing, multitasking and communication. My specific skills included engineering work, CAD softwares and drawing packages

Management was supportive and precise with their requirements.

Ensuring that my co-workers and direct reprots were properly educated and aware of their activities and ensuring they were completing without stepping on their toes.

The best part of my job was working with others.
Good place as a placement agency
Temp (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONOctober 18, 2012
After hearing about Aerotek from my father, a current contractor for them, I decided to give them a shot. Within a week of applying they had found me a position.
awesome company
Laborer/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), North Vancouver, BCOctober 17, 2012
Pros: 4 days off
Cons: 3 12 hour days
great team atmosphere
best job i had in years
good way to get experience on forklif
hardest part of job was working 12 hours 3 days in a row
best managment around
scanning and packing goods, operating a hydrolic jack and light cleaning.
pick and packing (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: no free lunch, you bring your own.
Cons: 10 hours or more a day
Working as a team, carry all duties. Self motivated worker' who dont need to be supervised. the hardest part of the job is when we have shot stuff but working as a team and with positive attitude helps me to carry the job task till the end.
AEROTEK
AEROTEK - Account Services Rep (Former Employee), TORONTO, ONTARIOSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: fast placement.
Cons: short term jobs.
They are very professional. They give me a job that is what was suited for me.
This is a Job Placement Company
Accounts Clerk @ Union Gas (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: loved the hours of 7-3
I worked at Union Gas in the Central Cashiering Dept. until it was outsourced Aug 31/12.

I really enjoyed this position as I learned a number of positions while in this Dept.. My co-workers have become friends that I'll continue to keep in-touch with.
The month end duties were very busy but we all pulled together and worked extremely well together.
The hardest part was when I heard about the work being out-sourced as I was Contract and therefore being out of work. I was however, happy that the full-time employees were about to secure fulltime jobs within Union Gas.
Great opportunity for those interesting in recruiting
Recruiter (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 23, 2012
Pros: free lunches, great exposure, fantastic training.
Cons: long hours
Aerotek was very structured: morning meetings at 8:45, office meeting at 9:00am and recruiting on your particular role for the remaining of the day or until it was successfully filled. Our management team was divided up in different "triangles" which managed certain accounts. They constantly went out of their way to improve not only their team but themselves. The hardest part of the job had to be the long hours. The great part of Aerotek was always their team building events.
great atmosphere with great employees
Warehouse Shipper (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 29, 2012
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: not the career i want
Fantastic place to be with great work atmosphere, great management. Not many places let you feel happy all the time at work but this place does
This is an agency, I did not work directly at the company
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), North York, OntarioFebruary 16, 2012
Pros: if you do not like the position, you can change.
Cons: no healthcare
As an agency, they were fine. There were no outstanding characteristics.
Environnement de travail agréable
Mécanicien de métal en feuille (Current Employee), Quebec City, QCMarch 26, 2015
Pros: exemple : bon salaire compétitif
Cons: exemple : pas d'avantages sociaux
Faire la finition intérieur du avion privé Global 5000/6000
travail agreable mais donne pas assez de temps dapprentissage
Couturière (Former Employee), pointe-claire,qcMarch 9, 2015
lorsque j'ai travailler chez aerotek (elran) cetait une equipe agreable mais quil ne laisse pas assez de temps pour apprendre la couture
postes courts et variés
Designer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 21, 2013
Pros: salaire
Cons: contrats courts
- Différents type de tache à accomplir
- Salaires toujours élevés
- Contrats parfois très court

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more