Aerotek Employee Reviews

The worth place< <<unfare>>>
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 December 2016
Aeroteck is one of the worth place that you can work for it. They expect you to spend part of your weekend to fill their stupid time sheet. I believe, the only person that can plan for my weekends is myself, not anyone else in this planet. They call you constantly, bother you in your free time and text you which is kind of bugging. I REALLY sick of it, to see their name on my phone. Please make sure to not give them your phone number and email or they will never let you enjoy your free time
Productive and Supportive Workplace.
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Aerotek as it provided me with an opportunity to interact and work with various market sectors and candidate of different skill sets and walks of life.
Great Company, People and Culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2016
Aerotek is a wonderful company, they have a company that takes great pride in the people that they hire and the culture that they have.
Pros
Cons
Poor Work/life Balance
Environnement de travail productif et agréablele
Manutentionnaire (quality control) (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC30 November 2016
aerotek m'ont offert un poste chez bleuteck sous traitant de permasteelisa! une entreprise internationale qui a pour but de construire la façade (baie window) des bâtiments a New-York, Miami et bien plus. mon travail était de m'assuré de la qualité des poutre d'aluminium avant de les faire coupé pour la construction des grande vitre de, par exemple, la tour du world trade center a New-York.par manque de contrat, il n'ont pu me garder plus longtemps!
Unexpected termination
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
i thought I was there for the duration of my contract but it was cut short coz the company was slowing down. They promise you there will be no lay-off but it was the other way around. I don't know!
Pros
Not breaking a sweat
Cons
Unexpected termination
Started me with a carpentry company a few months back
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 November 2016
Good experience learned alot except kind of comes down an unknown at the end of the contract whether there company will keep you on full time or decide against it.
It's a real guessing game aswell they make money off employing you per hour
productive company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2016
Good overall company- supportive culture, quota and results driven culture, but your management will help get you there
Great culture, high turnover
Technical Recruiter / Sales Trainee (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 August 2016
Great place to work in terms of culture, and opportunities for growth. However, you work really long hours , pay is okay and there is VERY high turnover.
Waste of time and energy
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON17 August 2016
Temp agencies like this one should be run out of town on a rail the pigs make their money off the sweat of others they should be banned from society the working world would be a better place
Pros
Cons
Alot
Productive and professional workplace
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON18 July 2016
Good management and seniors. Aerotek placed me to work for Algonquin Power where I have good contribution toward wind farm, solar and hydro projects.
Good company
call center agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 June 2016
Although I worked for Aerotek, I didnt actually work under anyone specific. My recruiter would usually get back to me the same day if I had questions or the next day. With the job I was doing, I was under the impression that it was full time, but it turned out to be part time on weekends. Good environment I was working in, and the managers were really good about getting back to me.

The contract has ended and my recruiter is keeping his eyes open for anything that may come up that my skills may be good for in terms of filling a position. There aren't many places that will do that for employees.
Pros
Open communication
Cons
hours can be sporadic at times
Easy going yet professional workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2016
Everyone was very easy to talk to. I enjoyed that they usually used text to communicate with employees, making it easy to respond during breaks throughout the work day.
co-workers make it fun
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON28 April 2016
team lead did not care for the well being of employees, i had surgery and got fired before i was able to return to work. I worked at legacy through aerotek, the supervisors at legacy dont really care for you and are very specific on what they want men and women to do in the work place
nice staff to work with
Assembler/Disassembler (Former Employee) –  Flextronics,Newmarket,ON2 April 2016
Testing various kinds of phones such as blackberry,apple iPhones and doing data entry work.Checking if there is some damage to the phone ,to the equipment such as water damage,if there is any exterior damage to the equipment, doing their software updates etc.
Awesome work place with friendly family like enviornment
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON15 March 2016
A Typical day at FCC was working on various parts and machines, working as a team also working alone. The co workers were great and a huge help when it came to me learning more about CNC machining as well as the parts we made and what it was used for. The hardest part of the job was probably the accurate measurements and sometimes straightning the parts. Management was really good worked around hours when i get hurt ( eye infection).
I learned how to use a Automated CNC machine as well as a manual lathe which i havent used since highschhool and was very interesting and was a great learning experience. The Management was great, laid back and supportive.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
mentally straining
Review
Strategic Delivery Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 March 2016
Overall the people at Aerotek are great to work with and will try and help you reach your goals but the hours are long and there is no work life balance.
----
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 March 2016
Good working conditions, but I was treated like a number. I was let go for having the flu and taking a week off with a doctor's note. In other words, I was replaced by someone else.
The co workers where very helpfull
Assembleur électrique - secteur électronique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 December 2015
It was very interesting job ,learning all the types of different harness and assembly.Very enjoyable and very well payed.
.Good company... seen them in action.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Exel Warehouse Fountain Tire3 December 2015
They get the job done. They will try like crazy to get you into your desired field. If not at least get you working and keep looking into the field you are interested in. Even the district manager busts his butt to get people employed. They take a team approach and it shows.Good follow up.
Pros
Client and customer follow ups.
Fast paced and competitive
Account Manager - E&E Division (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 November 2015
Strong development opportunities and fast paced. Have to be motivated and push yourself.I learned a lot about my own development, industries and client management. Relationship building and networking is a big part of your success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.