Aerotek Employee Reviews

Contracted to GM Oshawa SMO
CONTRACTED TO GM OSHAWA (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 June 2017
Very familiar with GM and the SMO environment. I was on a short term contract to work with the Safety Department where I obtained a standalone SharePoint site for the department. Duties included creating web pages, tables, lists, workflows and security levels.
Pros
Very familiar with the enviroment and the people.
Work Hard Play Hard Environment for winners
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 June 2017
I've worked at Aerotek for 10 years and it's made me a better business person, and helped me build character that I can use outside of work. Strong emphasis on self-development and compensation is matched to your efforts in growing the company and creating opportunities for others coming up.

There will always be challenges around work life at a company that compensates a lot on commission and performance.

Upper Management truly believes in building Legacy, and helping people provide for their families.
Pros
Culture, Leadership, Financial, Development
Cons
It's not easy
My time working at Aerotek
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON25 May 2017
My experience working at Areotek was extremely productive and enjoyable. It was great work environment, especially considering i was one of the youngest among a considerable amount of older people who embraced me and were more than willing to teach, assist and help me out when i needed.
Pros
available overtime hours
Cons
not enough time for lunch
Good staff
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2017
Aerotek is one of the best job placement agencies I have worked with,the staff are very good & continue keep in touch with you durring your employment.
Temp Agency
Temporary Team Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 May 2017
This a company who fills temporary positions leading to full time employment. The staff are very friendly and helpful finding the right fit. I have had great success with them
Good People to work with
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON24 April 2017
The team of people here are fantastic which is a good thing as you spend more time with everyone there then you do with your family and friends. This company has room for advancement but it takes having no work life balance
Horrible
Finishing department (Former Employee) –  North York, ON24 April 2017
Horrible company. Hired me on for day shifts and then stuck me on afternoons for 3 months. And then once i was officially hired on to the company they fired me because i took a day off to attend a funeral. Not professional, will make promises they cannot keep and no respect.
Great place to help get and find a job
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 April 2017
Great timeline in which I searched for a job. Awesome communication.
I work at the Fountain Tire Distribution in St. Albert and its pretty good. great crew.
Pros
Monthly Draws
Cons
short notice on shifts changes, long wait time for lift repairs
A good place to develop
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC11 April 2017
It is one of the biggest working partner in aviation industry of Canada, means it will offer lots of opportunities for those who are lacking of experiences.
Pros
reliable
Cons
not really
idk
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2017
Create a fast, fun and friendly shopping experience for the millions of customers we serve every week. You’ll also gain the training and flexibility to help you take your career where you want to go.
Excellente agence, personnel competent et courtois
Assembleur d’éléments d’aéronefs (Current Employee) –  Zodiac Aerospace Boulevard st Charles17 March 2017
Tout marche chez Aerotek, un mécanisme bien huilé et des compétences bien exploitées tant sur le niveau de la production que au niveau du management.
Pros
Rencontres agréables, courtes et professionnelles
Cons
C'est une agence.
Good job, friendly environment
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON10 March 2017
Good job loved the hours. The pay was decent as well as the people you worked with. Learned a lot of different positions met a lot of new people. Got to move around a lot.
not enough placements in some areas
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON4 March 2017
they do not have enough placements in the Stratford Ontario, Main client is dynamig mfg. work days are 8 hours with optional overtime and mandated almost every saturday for overtime
Good company
2nd Year Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2017
This was a hiring agency so I did most of my work thru their clients. Worked as an electrical apprentice so did whatever I was asked thru the clients/ foreman of the jobsites
Best place to work- work smart play well attitude
Financial Controller (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
all, great place to work overall and a great place for a bright future.
The company is doing well and has been growing consistently. Management is great to work with, they don't micromanage, but are available for advice and very accessible. Working with cross-functional teams is fairly easy and not much bureaucracy."
Pros
Everything else- work-life, culture, the PEOPLE, best in class
Cons
Salary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 February 2017
8 hours a day
learn how to get along with other people, work as a team and solve problems.
Management is friendly.
workplace culture is mix type people.
The hardest part of my job is heavy lifting.
Most enjoyable part of my job is working with different kind of people from different country.
Pros
Free cake
Cons
Heavy lifting
Plumbers be aware of Aerotek
plumber (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 January 2017
I worked for Aerotek for 2 months. I have been a journeyman for 12 years and needed a job for 2 months before my company called me back. I joined Aerotek and was called out to a company. I have never been treated so horrible in my life. The company that I was sent to just worked Aerotek plumbers to the ground while there employees had the easy jobs. I even contacted my recruiter about the situation and he said they will look into it. But never did. Also, the benefits are horrible and the recruiters lie about everything. If you need a quick job it's perfect but there's no long term here.

Remember plumbers we are not slaves for companies. Go and work for a established company instead of Aerotek.
Pros
Cons
almost everything
Commis d'entrepôt (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC27 January 2017

Bon placement

Équipe dévouée

Bon management

Bon expérience
Pros
Agence
Cons
Agence
terrible company
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 January 2017
they send u to a job and if u become overwhelmed and overbeared by position is unacceptable to them even when u call labour they agree what you did was right and what AEROTEK did was wrong and they yell at you and wont call u for another position they are horrible
Cons
usless
Great Pay, Good Benefits
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON31 December 2016
many hours available to work, there is good pay for a full-time position with benefits if needed. Payment is on time and management is good. Co-workers are nice. Hardest part of the job is staying focused on working fast, safe, and efficiently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.