Aerotek Employee Reviews

Good staff
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2017
Aerotek is one of the best job placement agencies I have worked with,the staff are very good & continue keep in touch with you durring your employment.
Temp Agency
Temporary Team Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 May 2017
This a company who fills temporary positions leading to full time employment. The staff are very friendly and helpful finding the right fit. I have had great success with them
Good People to work with
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON24 April 2017
The team of people here are fantastic which is a good thing as you spend more time with everyone there then you do with your family and friends. This company has room for advancement but it takes having no work life balance
Horrible
Finishing department (Former Employee) –  North York, ON24 April 2017
Horrible company. Hired me on for day shifts and then stuck me on afternoons for 3 months. And then once i was officially hired on to the company they fired me because i took a day off to attend a funeral. Not professional, will make promises they cannot keep and no respect.
Great place to help get and find a job
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 April 2017
Great timeline in which I searched for a job. Awesome communication.
I work at the Fountain Tire Distribution in St. Albert and its pretty good. great crew.
Pros
Monthly Draws
Cons
short notice on shifts changes, long wait time for lift repairs
A good place to develop
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC11 April 2017
It is one of the biggest working partner in aviation industry of Canada, means it will offer lots of opportunities for those who are lacking of experiences.
Pros
reliable
Cons
not really
idk
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2017
Create a fast, fun and friendly shopping experience for the millions of customers we serve every week. You’ll also gain the training and flexibility to help you take your career where you want to go.
Good job, friendly environment
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON10 March 2017
Good job loved the hours. The pay was decent as well as the people you worked with. Learned a lot of different positions met a lot of new people. Got to move around a lot.
not enough placements in some areas
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON4 March 2017
they do not have enough placements in the Stratford Ontario, Main client is dynamig mfg. work days are 8 hours with optional overtime and mandated almost every saturday for overtime
Good company
2nd Year Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2017
This was a hiring agency so I did most of my work thru their clients. Worked as an electrical apprentice so did whatever I was asked thru the clients/ foreman of the jobsites
Best place to work- work smart play well attitude
Financial Controller (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
all, great place to work overall and a great place for a bright future.
The company is doing well and has been growing consistently. Management is great to work with, they don't micromanage, but are available for advice and very accessible. Working with cross-functional teams is fairly easy and not much bureaucracy."
Pros
Everything else- work-life, culture, the PEOPLE, best in class
Cons
Salary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 February 2017
8 hours a day
learn how to get along with other people, work as a team and solve problems.
Management is friendly.
workplace culture is mix type people.
The hardest part of my job is heavy lifting.
Most enjoyable part of my job is working with different kind of people from different country.
Pros
Free cake
Cons
Heavy lifting
Plumbers be aware of Aerotek
plumber (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 January 2017
I worked for Aerotek for 2 months. I have been a journeyman for 12 years and needed a job for 2 months before my company called me back. I joined Aerotek and was called out to a company. I have never been treated so horrible in my life. The company that I was sent to just worked Aerotek plumbers to the ground while there employees had the easy jobs. I even contacted my recruiter about the situation and he said they will look into it. But never did. Also, the benefits are horrible and the recruiters lie about everything. If you need a quick job it's perfect but there's no long term here.

Remember plumbers we are not slaves for companies. Go and work for a established company instead of Aerotek.
Pros
Cons
almost everything
terrible company
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 January 2017
they send u to a job and if u become overwhelmed and overbeared by position is unacceptable to them even when u call labour they agree what you did was right and what AEROTEK did was wrong and they yell at you and wont call u for another position they are horrible
Cons
usless
Great Pay, Good Benefits
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON31 December 2016
many hours available to work, there is good pay for a full-time position with benefits if needed. Payment is on time and management is good. Co-workers are nice. Hardest part of the job is staying focused on working fast, safe, and efficiently.
Typical working day
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 December 2016
was working as an order picker for Aerotek and Walmart Logistic Canada; it was a nice working experience with machines and people around. I did like working there.
we use to ve the early starting day because my shift was from 6:00am to 4:30 pm; always long working day, but we use to get 2 breaks of 35mn each. it was enough to work in peace for a 10h shift.
we had TV in the lunch room, we could watch during our break time.
The Overall rating was around 85%
Pros
4 days work
The worth place< <<unfare>>>
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 December 2016
Aeroteck is one of the worth place that you can work for it. They expect you to spend part of your weekend to fill their stupid time sheet. I believe, the only person that can plan for my weekends is myself, not anyone else in this planet. They call you constantly, bother you in your free time and text you which is kind of bugging. I REALLY sick of it, to see their name on my phone. Please make sure to not give them your phone number and email or they will never let you enjoy your free time
Productive and Supportive Workplace.
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Aerotek as it provided me with an opportunity to interact and work with various market sectors and candidate of different skill sets and walks of life.
Great Company, People and Culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2016
Aerotek is a wonderful company, they have a company that takes great pride in the people that they hire and the culture that they have.
Pros
Cons
Poor Work/life Balance
Unexpected termination
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
i thought I was there for the duration of my contract but it was cut short coz the company was slowing down. They promise you there will be no lay-off but it was the other way around. I don't know!
Pros
Not breaking a sweat
Cons
Unexpected termination

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.