Aerotek Employee Reviews

Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled.
On-Premise Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONNovember 15, 2015
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled. The opportunity to make commission is unlimited as long as one is dedicated and puts in tons of overtime.
Pros
Uncapped opportunity for compensation
Cons
Long Hours
Good company
call center agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 28, 2016
Although I worked for Aerotek, I didnt actually work under anyone specific. My recruiter would usually get back to me the same day if I had questions or the next day. With the job I was doing, I was under the impression that it was full time, but it turned out to be part time on weekends. Good environment I was working in, and the managers were really good about getting back to me.

The contract has ended and my recruiter is keeping his eyes open for anything that may come up that my skills may be good for in terms of filling a position. There aren't many places that will do that for employees.
Pros
Open communication
Cons
hours can be sporadic at times
Awesome work place with friendly family like enviornment
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ONMarch 15, 2016
A Typical day at FCC was working on various parts and machines, working as a team also working alone. The co workers were great and a huge help when it came to me learning more about CNC machining as well as the parts we made and what it was used for. The hardest part of the job was probably the accurate measurements and sometimes straightning the parts. Management was really good worked around hours when i get hurt ( eye infection).
I learned how to use a Automated CNC machine as well as a manual lathe which i havent used since highschhool and was very interesting and was a great learning experience. The Management was great, laid back and supportive.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
mentally straining
Waste of time and energy
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ONAugust 17, 2016
Temp agencies like this one should be run out of town on a rail the pigs make their money off the sweat of others they should be banned from society the working world would be a better place
Pros
Cons
Alot
Great culture, high turnover
Technical Recruiter / Sales Trainee (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONAugust 22, 2016
Great place to work in terms of culture, and opportunities for growth. However, you work really long hours , pay is okay and there is VERY high turnover.
Productive and professional workplace
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONJuly 18, 2016
Good management and seniors. Aerotek placed me to work for Algonquin Power where I have good contribution toward wind farm, solar and hydro projects.
Sales driven environment with an outgoing culture fit
Professional Services Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJanuary 10, 2015
I have excelled in several HR related skills since my time of being here. I have had the pleasure to meet several great people including employees, clients and contractors. It has been an excellent place to work upon graduating from HR, however; it is not a long term fit for me due to a few unecessary stressors. I also strongly believe in work life balance and it is very tough to receive that within this organization.
Pros
phone allowance, mileage expense, lunch expense, growth
Cons
no work life balance, high stress, commission based compensation
Review
Strategic Delivery Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 9, 2016
Overall the people at Aerotek are great to work with and will try and help you reach your goals but the hours are long and there is no work life balance.
productive company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2016
Good overall company- supportive culture, quota and results driven culture, but your management will help get you there
co-workers make it fun
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ONApril 28, 2016
team lead did not care for the well being of employees, i had surgery and got fired before i was able to return to work. I worked at legacy through aerotek, the supervisors at legacy dont really care for you and are very specific on what they want men and women to do in the work place
Easy going yet professional workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 13, 2016
Everyone was very easy to talk to. I enjoyed that they usually used text to communicate with employees, making it easy to respond during breaks throughout the work day.
nice staff to work with
Assembler/Disassembler (Former Employee) –  Flextronics,Newmarket,ONApril 2, 2016
Testing various kinds of phones such as blackberry,apple iPhones and doing data entry work.Checking if there is some damage to the phone ,to the equipment such as water damage,if there is any exterior damage to the equipment, doing their software updates etc.
Bad company to work for
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCFebruary 23, 2015
Aerotek is the worst working experience I had in my life. Benefits are bad. Will never help you to grow in the company. The management of the company will always try to put you down on daily basis. and a lot of favoritism.

The higher management can never stay on their on word. The one they will something else and other day they will change their mind. Aerotek has a very high transition rate.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD company to work for.
----
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 1, 2016
Good working conditions, but I was treated like a number. I was let go for having the flu and taking a week off with a doctor's note. In other words, I was replaced by someone else.
Work safe otherwise don't and listening to music while you work
Computer/Warehouse Technician/Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 30, 2015
A typical day at work, i arrived at work at 07.20am everyday and starts work at 07.30am. Do data entry for few hours and then get involved in physical jobs, like refurbishing and cleaning coputers. Loading and unloading goods from trucks with furklift. Management is the best and co-workers are the very team you'll always want to work with,anytime.
Pros
Had two 15mnts and one hale hour brakes
Cons
No weekend work, only Monday to Friday
Fast paced and competitive
Account Manager - E&E Division (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 23, 2015
Strong development opportunities and fast paced. Have to be motivated and push yourself.I learned a lot about my own development, industries and client management. Relationship building and networking is a big part of your success.
.Good company... seen them in action.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Exel Warehouse Fountain TireDecember 3, 2015
They get the job done. They will try like crazy to get you into your desired field. If not at least get you working and keep looking into the field you are interested in. Even the district manager busts his butt to get people employed. They take a team approach and it shows.Good follow up.
Pros
Client and customer follow ups.
Hard working and Fun
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  MississaugaJune 9, 2014
If you can hack it in the pit and are willing to push for that extra phone call you will kill it here. This is a fantastic place for a entry level business person to break out into the field and give it their all and make a really great salary to boot. I believe that anyone who has the ability to put in the time will love this place.
Still under assestment
Low Voltage Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 8, 2015
The company was not aware that they had a abusive client that has a history of going through technicians. I am upset that I left a secure position and landed into a intolerable work place. They are currently taking steps to correct the issues; however, I am still waiting to see what the out come will be.
Pros
No opinion
Cons
No opiniou
fun work place
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 23, 2015
mornings to noons
shipping and reciving
good managment
good co workers
there was no hard part
reiciving shipping good envierment
Pros
no free lunch