Aerotek Employee Reviews

Good job, friendly environment
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON10 March 2017
Good job loved the hours. The pay was decent as well as the people you worked with. Learned a lot of different positions met a lot of new people. Got to move around a lot.
not enough placements in some areas
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON4 March 2017
they do not have enough placements in the Stratford Ontario, Main client is dynamig mfg. work days are 8 hours with optional overtime and mandated almost every saturday for overtime
Good company
2nd Year Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2017
This was a hiring agency so I did most of my work thru their clients. Worked as an electrical apprentice so did whatever I was asked thru the clients/ foreman of the jobsites
Best place to work- work smart play well attitude
Financial Controller (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
all, great place to work overall and a great place for a bright future.
The company is doing well and has been growing consistently. Management is great to work with, they don't micromanage, but are available for advice and very accessible. Working with cross-functional teams is fairly easy and not much bureaucracy."
Pros
Everything else- work-life, culture, the PEOPLE, best in class
Cons
Salary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 February 2017
8 hours a day
learn how to get along with other people, work as a team and solve problems.
Management is friendly.
workplace culture is mix type people.
The hardest part of my job is heavy lifting.
Most enjoyable part of my job is working with different kind of people from different country.
Pros
Free cake
Cons
Heavy lifting
Plumbers be aware of Aerotek
plumber (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 January 2017
I worked for Aerotek for 2 months. I have been a journeyman for 12 years and needed a job for 2 months before my company called me back. I joined Aerotek and was called out to a company. I have never been treated so horrible in my life. The company that I was sent to just worked Aerotek plumbers to the ground while there employees had the easy jobs. I even contacted my recruiter about the situation and he said they will look into it. But never did. Also, the benefits are horrible and the recruiters lie about everything. If you need a quick job it's perfect but there's no long term here.

Remember plumbers we are not slaves for companies. Go and work for a established company instead of Aerotek.
Pros
Cons
almost everything
terrible company
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 January 2017
they send u to a job and if u become overwhelmed and overbeared by position is unacceptable to them even when u call labour they agree what you did was right and what AEROTEK did was wrong and they yell at you and wont call u for another position they are horrible
Cons
usless
Great Pay, Good Benefits
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON31 December 2016
many hours available to work, there is good pay for a full-time position with benefits if needed. Payment is on time and management is good. Co-workers are nice. Hardest part of the job is staying focused on working fast, safe, and efficiently.
Typical working day
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 December 2016
was working as an order picker for Aerotek and Walmart Logistic Canada; it was a nice working experience with machines and people around. I did like working there.
we use to ve the early starting day because my shift was from 6:00am to 4:30 pm; always long working day, but we use to get 2 breaks of 35mn each. it was enough to work in peace for a 10h shift.
we had TV in the lunch room, we could watch during our break time.
The Overall rating was around 85%
Pros
4 days work
The worth place< <<unfare>>>
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 December 2016
Aeroteck is one of the worth place that you can work for it. They expect you to spend part of your weekend to fill their stupid time sheet. I believe, the only person that can plan for my weekends is myself, not anyone else in this planet. They call you constantly, bother you in your free time and text you which is kind of bugging. I REALLY sick of it, to see their name on my phone. Please make sure to not give them your phone number and email or they will never let you enjoy your free time
Productive and Supportive Workplace.
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Aerotek as it provided me with an opportunity to interact and work with various market sectors and candidate of different skill sets and walks of life.
Great Company, People and Culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2016
Aerotek is a wonderful company, they have a company that takes great pride in the people that they hire and the culture that they have.
Pros
Cons
Poor Work/life Balance
Unexpected termination
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
i thought I was there for the duration of my contract but it was cut short coz the company was slowing down. They promise you there will be no lay-off but it was the other way around. I don't know!
Pros
Not breaking a sweat
Cons
Unexpected termination
Started me with a carpentry company a few months back
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 November 2016
Good experience learned alot except kind of comes down an unknown at the end of the contract whether there company will keep you on full time or decide against it.
It's a real guessing game aswell they make money off employing you per hour
productive company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2016
Good overall company- supportive culture, quota and results driven culture, but your management will help get you there
Great culture, high turnover
Technical Recruiter / Sales Trainee (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 August 2016
Great place to work in terms of culture, and opportunities for growth. However, you work really long hours , pay is okay and there is VERY high turnover.
Waste of time and energy
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON17 August 2016
Temp agencies like this one should be run out of town on a rail the pigs make their money off the sweat of others they should be banned from society the working world would be a better place
Pros
Cons
Alot
Productive and professional workplace
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON18 July 2016
Good management and seniors. Aerotek placed me to work for Algonquin Power where I have good contribution toward wind farm, solar and hydro projects.
Good company
call center agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 June 2016
Although I worked for Aerotek, I didnt actually work under anyone specific. My recruiter would usually get back to me the same day if I had questions or the next day. With the job I was doing, I was under the impression that it was full time, but it turned out to be part time on weekends. Good environment I was working in, and the managers were really good about getting back to me.

The contract has ended and my recruiter is keeping his eyes open for anything that may come up that my skills may be good for in terms of filling a position. There aren't many places that will do that for employees.
Pros
Open communication
Cons
hours can be sporadic at times
Easy going yet professional workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2016
Everyone was very easy to talk to. I enjoyed that they usually used text to communicate with employees, making it easy to respond during breaks throughout the work day.

80%